Xbox One Error Code:0x80a40008

Discus and support Xbox One Error Code:0x80a40008 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm getting this error code and I never got the preview beta. Has anyone actually resolved this issue? Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Milked Man, Mar 1, 2014.

  1. O Hej Friend
    O Hej Friend Guest

    Xbox One Error Code:0x80a40008


    I'm getting this error code and I never got the preview beta. Has anyone actually resolved this issue?
     
    O Hej Friend, Mar 28, 2014
    #31
  2. Misses Joust
    Misses Joust Guest
    G'day all! If you're seeing this error code after your Gamertag has changed, then please sit tight. We know it's happening and we're working on a fix for it. Please let us know if you see any changes on your end, and we'll post back here as we have updates.
     
    Misses Joust, Mar 31, 2014
    #32
  3. HOMEBOYJESS
    HOMEBOYJESS Guest
    Its been almost 3 weeks, and this damn thing its till not letting me sing inand its pissing me the *** off sorry for the language but I want my money back.... We are so loyal to this console's and we make corporatives rich and they can't provide us with
    a good quality product, ppl even loose their life when trying to buy a new console..... I say we all get together and sue Microsoft
     
    HOMEBOYJESS, May 30, 2014
    #33
  4. HOMEBOYJESS
    HOMEBOYJESS Guest

    Xbox One Error Code:0x80a40008

    It's been 3 weeks since I haven't been able to sing in... Am frustrated because I don't know what to do.... I think Microsoft ripped us off, Microsoft makes good money with us, so I don't see why they can't provide us with a good quality product. With xbox
    360 we had the ring of dead. And now this....... We should all get together and sue Microsoft.....
     
    HOMEBOYJESS, May 30, 2014
    #34
  5. I haven't been able to sign in for a week, and there isn't ANY answers on the internet. Right now I'm just sitting tight until i can find one, but to no avail Xbox One Error Code:0x80a40008 :(. Please Microsoft, fix this piece of *** error Xbox One Error Code:0x80a40008 :(
     
    aquaticlepricon, May 23, 2015
    #35
  6. Miss Diggz
    Miss Diggz Guest
    Hey there aquaticlepricon,

    I'm sorry to hear about the issue. If you're receiving the same error code as the original poster, I would suggest trying out the troubleshooting steps listed on our support article for

    error code 0x80a40008
    .

    If those steps in the
    support article
    don't seem to do the trick for you, I would suggest creating a new thread detailing what you're experiencing. This way you can receive support catered to you from our community. Thanks in advance!
     
    Miss Diggz, Oct 31, 2018
    #36
  7. TechPandaa Win User

    Error codes 0x80bd0001 and 0x80a40008 when setting up a passkey

  8. BoinkyDoinker Win User

    Error 0x80a40008

    Hi! You can see how to fix your error here.
  9. taidara Win User

    ONE S account profile problem

    Hey Prooper Goonie,

    If you haven't already, please read:
    support.xbox.com/error-code-lookup
    Work you way through the recommended solutions, one by one, and let us know how that goes and we'll try to work from there.
  10. EVGENIY.KIM Win User

    Так кто нибудь поможет мне с решением проблемы? [So will anyone help me with the solution to the problem?]

    Error 0x80a40008
    Либо просит повторить попытку позже,проблемы со службой xbox live

    [Translation-

    Error 0x80a40008

    Either asks to try again later, problems with xbox live]
  11. XBF Javier R Win User

    Error 0x80a40008 when trying to create Passkey

Thema:

Xbox One Error Code:0x80a40008

Loading...
  1. Xbox One Error Code:0x80a40008 - Similar Threads - Error Code 0x80a40008

  2. Potential fix for error codes 0x8B050033, 0x00000000, and 0x00000201.

    in XboX Insiders
    Potential fix for error codes 0x8B050033, 0x00000000, and 0x00000201.: I had this issue, but I fixed it. Before I fixed it I reached out to XBOX support and they escalated it to a specialist team. They gave me these methods to fix the issue, hope this helps any of...
  3. Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008)

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008): I played Forza Horizon 6 on the cloud like 2 weeks ago and haven't been able to play online since. Multiple tickets have been submitted and I've yet to hear anything. Ive never cheated or done...
  4. Error code after joining alpha through inside hub app on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Error code after joining alpha through inside hub app on Series X: I've received error code 0x8B050033 0x00000000 0x00000201 right after joining the alpha skip ahead through the insider hub app on my Series X. "Try again" is not working. Tried pressing it...
  5. Error code after joining to play test Reforj & have restarted my console

    in XboX Insiders
    Error code after joining to play test Reforj & have restarted my console: So as it says above i joined to play test Reforj, it said i would need to reboot my console (xbox series x) after which i have done. However i keep getting the following error code cv:...
  6. Error code 0x80190193 pc gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    Error code 0x80190193 pc gamepass: I’ve had this error since trying to download a game on Friday. It won’t let me install anything or update anything. I’ve tried the Microsoft repair tool, checking my network, uninstalling and...
  7. Error Code 0x80a40008

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Code 0x80a40008: Split from this thread. I am having trouble signing my Xbox live account into my new Xbox 1. I typed in my email and password for my account and selected my parent's account to approve the...
  8. Error Code 0x80a40008

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Code 0x80a40008: I am having trouble signing my Xbox live account into my new Xbox 1. I typed in my email and password for my account and selected my parent's account to approve the Terms of Agreement. A message...
  9. Keep getting error code 0x80a40008 even trying to sign in on xbox one

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Keep getting error code 0x80a40008 even trying to sign in on xbox one: As of yesterday after a whole year. Xbox wants to change my Gamertag. I was told it was inappropriate. That's understandable. It was previously TrAsHbOaTbXtCh. Now Lazycub.. Out of all the...
  10. error code 0x80a40008

    in XBoX on Consoles
    error code 0x80a40008: done everything to xboxone router etc an tech support gave me a 4 day waiting time. any ideas on what it could be. all it says when I try to sign in is try again later there was a problem and we...