Xbox One - error code 0x803f900a when trying to start Forza Horizon 4.

Discus and support Xbox One - error code 0x803f900a when trying to start Forza Horizon 4. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, for the last eleven hours I have been trying to launch Forza Horizon 4 from my Xbox One and continually get the error message 0x803f900a asking me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WilburNemesis, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Xbox One - error code 0x803f900a when trying to start Forza Horizon 4.

Hi, for the last eleven hours I have been trying to launch Forza Horizon 4 from my Xbox One and continually get the error message 0x803f900a asking me to check my Xbox Live and Game pass subs for currency. They are paid up to next month.

It also asks re the profile I am currently using and the one I used to purchase the game. They are the same. I only have one.

I downloaded the game for free from Game Pass. It is still freely available for all Game Pass members right now. I have invested over 500 hours in this game.

While I was unable to access the game, I went into the Microsoft store and purchased Forza Motorsport 7. I haven't downloaded it yet.

I mention this because it seems odd to me that it verified who I was and my current sub statuses for Xbox Live and Game Pass in order to verify the transaction, yet it cannot do this to start my game.

I have powered my Xbox down as suggested in other posts. No change.

Checked the problem status. No problems.

I tried running Halo Wars 2. Same error message. This was identical to FH4. Free Game Pass download. Still available.

I tried running Minecraft expecting the same. However .. It worked!

I would appreciate any help offered with this frustration.

Regards.

:)

WilburNemesis, Sep 9, 2019
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox One - error code 0x803f900a when trying to start Forza Horizon 4.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0x803f900a xbox one

2. xbox one 0x803F900A

3. 0x803f900a

4. Ошибка 0x803f900a,
  5. forza horizon 4 0x803f900a