Xbox One Error code 0x803f900a for games I already own

Discus and support Xbox One Error code 0x803f900a for games I already own in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have 2 games I purchased on disc from Amazon; I installed them on my Xbox and used to be able to switch back and forth between them no... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KTi1, Jul 20, 2020.

1. KTi1
    KTi1 Guest

Hello,

I have 2 games I purchased on disc from Amazon; I installed them on my Xbox and used to be able to switch back and forth between them no problem. Then I got a free one-month trial of Game Pass which I let expire - but unfortunately these 2 games were part
    of Game Pass.

Now, ever since I let Game Pass expire, I keep getting error message 0x803f900a saying I don't own the game and I have to put the discs in every single time I play; and signing in doesn't help either, because I didn't buy these games from the Microsoft
    store.

So - how can I prove that I own these games, without having to put the disc in every single time, and get rid of this annoying message? I'm thinking of uninstalling them and reinstalling them, but I'm afraid of losing my game progress. Any suggestions would
    be appreciated! Thanks!

:)

Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox one 0x803F900A