Xbox One Error Code: 0x80131500 When Clicking on Games With Gold

Discus and support Xbox One Error Code: 0x80131500 When Clicking on Games With Gold in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Earlier this month I started up my Xbox One console and decided to click on Games With Gold. After a brief spinning circle I was presented with a grey... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MuhChicken, Apr 15, 2019.

1. MuhChicken
    MuhChicken Guest

Earlier this month I started up my Xbox One console and decided to click on Games With Gold. After a brief spinning circle I was presented with a grey screen that said, "Try that again" and, "Page could not be loaded. Please try again later."

At the bottom of the screen there was a Code: 0x80131500 and a CV: with a long alphanumeric code following it.

I've tried several times since then and I'm still getting the error. If I click on the shopping cart on the top right of the page it will tell me my shopping cart is empty and from there I can continue shopping, but I never seem to get to the Games with
    Gold page.

I have rebooted and shut down my Xbox One several times as well as checked to make sure it was up to date. I also tried the reset procedure by turning the console off, unplugging it, waiting 10 seconds, plugging it back in, and then turning it back on.

Finally, I tried the hard reset procedure by holding the power button for 10 seconds until the Xbox One shut down. After about 20 seconds I turned it back on, but the issue was not resolved.

:)

MuhChicken, Apr 15, 2019
  2. MuhChicken Win User

Problem solved by another method.

Today I went to use an App and it said it needed an update. So I went to the list of items that were in need of updates and the Microsoft Store was also listed. I updated that App and now it works properly again. Yay!

After that I went into settings and set it so games and Apps are updated automatically as well, so hopefully this won't happen again.

Thanks to all for trying to help. This one has been resolved and can be marked as closed.
  3. XBF Lance J Win User

Hey Muh Chicken,

Thank you for reaching out. I see you have been having a hard time claiming your Games with Gold due to a reoccurring error code. If you haven't already done so, check for an available update for the Microsoft Store app under your Games and Apps section
    of your console. In addition to that, try
    removing and re-adding
    your account by doing the following:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select System > Settings > Account
      > Remove accounts.
    3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm.
    4. When you're finished, select Close.

You do have the option to claim your games through our
    Games with Gold page
    . Hope this helps! :D
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Hey there!

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved.
    If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance. For those reading this thread and if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create
    a new thread asking for assistance.

Thank you again and have a great day!
  5. MuhChicken Win User

Hi and thank you for the quick replies!

I'm feeling a bit uncomfortable with the idea of deleting my account from the Xbox One and I do mostly redeem my Games with Gold on my PC anyway.

1. Does anyone have a link to a Microsoft page that explains exactly what gets deleted and what gets put back?

2. Will I have to re-download all of my games and apps?

3. Will I lose any game saves or content?

*I have the Borderlands Handsome Collection and we've lost items and skins in the past when there were glitches with the Xbox and I had to reset it. This is why I'm worried.

Thanks again!
  6. HyperRiche Win User

Hi, removing and re-adding your account will work ;)
Thema:

1. Xbox One Error Code: 0x80131500 When Clicking on Games With Gold - Similar Threads - Error Code 0x80131500

2. Both my Microsoft Store (Code: 0x80131500) and Xbox App gives error (0x80190194)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Both my Microsoft Store (Code: 0x80131500) and Xbox App gives error (0x80190194): For a long time now, I have been not able to connect to Microsoft store despite buying a game and asking me to install it using the store. Then I tried the xbox app and it also fails to install....
  3. Error Code: 0x80131500

in XBoX on Windows
    Error Code: 0x80131500: I have followed instructions on how to fix this code but am getting no luck, how can this error be fixed? I have downloaded nothing to cause this error. I want it fixed asap....
  4. Error Code 0x80131500 In Microsoft Store.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Code 0x80131500 In Microsoft Store.: I was trying to download the Multiplayer Pack 2 For Modern warfare. But everytime I click on the pack it sends me to the store but says the page cant load and gives me an error code (0x80131500)....
  5. Error code 0x80131500 in xbox store when trying to download COD MW Data Pack 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x80131500 in xbox store when trying to download COD MW Data Pack 1: I get this error when I try to search or click the link to download from within the game. Takes me to the store and ends with this error. ca7edd09-16e4-4a39-be8f-d37806e9d604
  6. Error code 0X80131500 on Xbox One when trying to access Microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0X80131500 on Xbox One when trying to access Microsoft store: Error 0x80131500 occurs when I try to access the Microsoft store on Xbox one. Also, Minecraft stopped working. I uninstalled it but now can't reinstall with the store not working. I can't access...
  7. Error code 0x80131500 when loading a DLC page for Slime Rancher

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 0x80131500 when loading a DLC page for Slime Rancher: I get the error above when I open Microsoft Store on Xbox One after being redirected from Slime Rancher. The name of the DLC is "Slime Rancher Secret Styles Pack" as I know it....
  8. Xbox One X - Store Error Code 0x80131500

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X - Store Error Code 0x80131500: Hi Guys, I have just bought a brand new Xbox One X and set it up. The very first time I pressed the Microsoft Store, it instantly came up with Error 0x80131500. I checked all my internet...
  9. Error code 0x80131500

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x80131500: For a while now I'm getting error code 0x80131500 while trying to access the store. Console is connected to the internet. In phone app it's okay. Already read few posts about this problem here,...
  10. Error code 0x80131500 when trying to access the mircrosoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x80131500 when trying to access the mircrosoft store: I have tried doing a hard reset and unplugging my xbox for awhile, but neither worked. Everytime i go to browse games on the xbox store or when i try to access deals with gold, i get the error...