Xbox One error code : 0x80073cfe

Discus and support Xbox One error code : 0x80073cfe in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; today i bought PES2018, it intalled normaly, but when i try to launch i get this Error. The message is: Something went wrong, try again. and the error... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ZozolekPL, Sep 15, 2017.

1. ZozolekPL
    ZozolekPL Guest

today i bought PES2018, it intalled normaly, but when i try to launch i get this Error. The message is: Something went wrong, try again. and the error code I get is 0x80073cfe. Im not in Insider Program. i tried power off console,
    uninstall and install it again.. but this error always shows up... and PES is only game with this error... what can i do to play the game?

:)

ZozolekPL, Sep 15, 2017
  2. HALOOOM
    HALOOOM Guest
    I can't play any game.

I can't play any videogame. The Error code is: 0x80073cfe

HALOOOM, Sep 15, 2017
  3. 0x80073cfe

I got this error (0X80073cfe) after putting in a game that I have played for over a year "Minecraft xbox one edition". Anyone else getting this error for no reason?

a COMPLETE sack, Sep 15, 2017
  4. Xbox One error code : 0x80073cfe

Check your network connection to make sure you are connected then factory restore but keep your game and apps

Go to network settings > advance settings > alt mac address > clear then restart to make sure you are connected

Check your Xbox for updates in my games and apps > updates and under settings > system > updates

If none of these steps work go to settings > system > console info > reset console

MandatedFiend75, Jun 28, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ERROR 0x80073cfe de xbox one