Xbox one error code (0x21)

Discus and support Xbox one error code (0x21) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi Guys, started having issues a couple of days ago with wanting to reverify all the time, now cannot read any disc. If I opt out of the forum will it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by richardlydford, Mar 24, 2014.

  1. Zeebzog
    Zeebzog Guest

    Xbox one error code (0x21)


    Hi Guys, started having issues a couple of days ago with wanting to reverify all the time, now cannot read any disc. If I opt out of the forum will it solve the problem?
     
    Zeebzog, Mar 27, 2014
    #16
  2. Jaymo1978
    Jaymo1978 Guest
    Hi Smoke! When you say "reverify," are you talking about the "do you own this disc" error, which is part of this bunch of drive issues? And, when you say it cannot read, does it work after the hard shut down (holding the power button for 5-8 seconds) and
    startup?

    If so, the only thing we can do now is wait for the devs to fix the issue, as opting out of the program will not fix the issue (you will continue to receive preview updates until the current 1404 version goes to the public, and then will be out of the program
    for the next preview.) The issue definitely will be fixed, it's just a matter of time.
     
    Jaymo1978, Mar 28, 2014
    #17
  3. When is the update going to come out
     
    killer mikbon, Mar 29, 2014
    #18
  4. Xbox one error code (0x21)

    Sometime in april no official word yet.
     
    SilentGamer895, Mar 29, 2014
    #19
  5. Reset my xbox back to factory settings but i still get the 14 04 update i have to install my games i have not got the 0x21 again I called my microsoft And thay side to do that
     
    killer mikbon, Mar 29, 2014
    #20
  6. So a hard reset helps to solve the eject disc problem? If so do i loose my save files after reset?
     
    fisher007xbox, Mar 30, 2014
    #21
  7. ADAM4PRES
    ADAM4PRES Guest
    that link to the thread is not working. If I signed up for the preview and have to put up with this known issue, why can't I get into the preview forum.

    Can you give us a breakdown of what that link points to. Is there a work around other than manually rebooting every time?
     
    ADAM4PRES, Mar 30, 2014
    #22
  8. Lord Rob UK
    Lord Rob UK Guest

    Xbox one error code (0x21)

    Thanks for the links to this issue. Thought it was just me. Only a hard reboot temporarily fixes this issue for me. Hope the fix is out soon.
     
    Lord Rob UK, Mar 30, 2014
    #23
  9. there are a lot of people with the same problem i hope they fix this
     
    fisher007xbox, Mar 30, 2014
    #24
  10. Nultari
    Nultari Guest
    Is there a way i can uninstall the update...
     
    Nultari, Mar 30, 2014
    #25
  11. No once its there its there until it releases to the public sometime in april
     
    SilentGamer895, Mar 30, 2014
    #26
  12. TonyLoc0
    TonyLoc0 Guest
    when is the update coming for the disc error
     
    TonyLoc0, Mar 31, 2014
    #27
  13. TonyLoc0
    TonyLoc0 Guest

    Xbox one error code (0x21)

    i have the xbox one day editon it worked fine but not its starting to give me the error disc message since the new updates why !!!!!! theres no excuse why this should be happening paying $600 im expecting a better working product !!! fix nowwwwwwwwwwwww
     
    TonyLoc0, Mar 31, 2014
    #28
  14. here a Littel fix...it helps me!! If the disc sucked back after eject...let it there for 30 seconds then the disc will be reconised, you can hear the disc drive spinning,,,after that press eject and swap your disc. this works without reboot the xbox one
     
    fisher007xbox, Mar 31, 2014
    #29
  15. TonyLoc0
    TonyLoc0 Guest
    yea but i shouldnt have to all that for a product that $600
     
    TonyLoc0, Mar 31, 2014
    #30
Thema:

Xbox one error code (0x21)

Loading...
  1. Xbox one error code (0x21) - Similar Threads - error code 0x21

  2. Potential fix for error codes 0x8B050033, 0x00000000, and 0x00000201.

    in XboX Insiders
    Potential fix for error codes 0x8B050033, 0x00000000, and 0x00000201.: I had this issue, but I fixed it. Before I fixed it I reached out to XBOX support and they escalated it to a specialist team. They gave me these methods to fix the issue, hope this helps any of...
  3. Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008)

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008): I played Forza Horizon 6 on the cloud like 2 weeks ago and haven't been able to play online since. Multiple tickets have been submitted and I've yet to hear anything. Ive never cheated or done...
  4. Error code after joining alpha through inside hub app on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Error code after joining alpha through inside hub app on Series X: I've received error code 0x8B050033 0x00000000 0x00000201 right after joining the alpha skip ahead through the insider hub app on my Series X. "Try again" is not working. Tried pressing it...
  5. Error code after joining to play test Reforj & have restarted my console

    in XboX Insiders
    Error code after joining to play test Reforj & have restarted my console: So as it says above i joined to play test Reforj, it said i would need to reboot my console (xbox series x) after which i have done. However i keep getting the following error code cv:...
  6. Error code 0x80190193 pc gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    Error code 0x80190193 pc gamepass: I’ve had this error since trying to download a game on Friday. It won’t let me install anything or update anything. I’ve tried the Microsoft repair tool, checking my network, uninstalling and...
  7. XBox Series X external storage error code 0x80bd003b USB 3.2 1TB too slow?

    in XboX Insiders
    XBox Series X external storage error code 0x80bd003b USB 3.2 1TB too slow?: I just bought a Crucial X10 SSD 3.2 1TB. I formatted it to NTSF and then pulled it into my Xbox series X no prompt came up so I could choose to use it for media and where I went to change it to my...
  8. Issues Reading discs error code (0x21): Your disc might be dirty or damaged.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues Reading discs error code (0x21): Your disc might be dirty or damaged.: @ razor, I'm in the UK if that makes a difference, our xbox live went down yesterday for a while, couldn't even sign in to your account, nothing worked. f077feee-0952-428f-a6db-5670cdd6d268
  9. For those getting Error Code 0x21

    in XBoX on Consoles
    For those getting Error Code 0x21: All fixes at this point are temporary, even the one where you delete the profile and relink it to the system. If you experience this, just clear the system cache (hold down Xbox logo on system...
  10. So.. when they will fix the ERROR CODE 0x21?????

    in XBoX on Consoles
    So.. when they will fix the ERROR CODE 0x21?????: Error code 0x21, So... when MS whil fix this crap??? e7e37b40-c2b4-4260-86c2-2343cec4f9c1