Xbox One Elite Controller won’t enter pairing mode

Discus and support Xbox One Elite Controller won’t enter pairing mode in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I hold the sync button either constantly or for 3 seconds like most tutorials suggest but it just blinks for around 10 seconds and returns to the solid... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Immediate_Structure1, Feb 22, 2024.

1. Xbox One Elite Controller won’t enter pairing mode

I hold the sync button either constantly or for 3 seconds like most tutorials suggest but it just blinks for around 10 seconds and returns to the solid glow without ever appearing in my MacBook’s Bluetooth setting.

submitted by /u/Immediate_Structure1
    [link] [comments]

/u/Immediate_Structure1, Feb 22, 2024
  2. LukeK82 Win User

Xbox One S wireless controller Not connecting

Hi thanks for replying. I cant acctually pair the controller with the xbox. I pressed both pairing buttons but it won’t pair as the controller light stays black
  3. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Xbox elite series 2

4. SmarmyJerkface Win User

Controllers won't stay connected - Xbox Series X

Updates:

Paired both controllers to console at the same time. Both controllers lost and regain sync at the same time.

Paired Elite controller to iPhone. No disconnects.

Paired one controller to console and other to phone. Controller connected to console disconnected, controller connected to iPhone stayed connected.
  5. YaYa J Win User

Elite 2 controller not pairing with Iphone

Yes, elite series 2 is not supported yet.

Xbox One S Controller (Model 1708) can pair with iphone.
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

Xbox one controller won’t pair

You own a Xbox, right?

On your home screen, scroll all the way to the right.

Scroll down until you see "Browse Apps". Select it.

The apps screen gives a nice overview of what's available. If you can't find the Xbox Accessories App by browsing, you can use the search feature to input its name.
Thema:

Xbox One Elite Controller won’t enter pairing mode

1. Xbox One Elite Controller won’t enter pairing mode - Similar Threads - Elite Controller won’t

2. Xbox Elite Controller Warranty Return

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Warranty Return: I have now created a total of 4 return requests with no shipping label being generated each time. Spoken to numerous customer service representatives who have advised to cancel and start a new...
  3. I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...: I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso Because I spilled water on it and I forgot to put the service request number on the outside of the box, it’s a little pinkish box and ups says it...
  4. Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...: THIS CONTROLLER IS NOT BETTER THEN THE ORIGINAL VERSION. IT JUST COST MORE AND IS VERY FRUSTRATING... PLEASE STOP MAKING THESE CONTROLLERS.. ANYTHING THAT COMES APART INN COMPETITIVE GAMES SHOULD...
  5. Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.: Hi. I purchased a custom design Elite 2 controller in December but the virbation motors make a loud whine noise - a high pitched ringing (the same as reported elsewhere on this forum where it was...
  6. Elite controller disconnects then reconnects after plugging in charger

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller disconnects then reconnects after plugging in charger: My new series 2 elite controller came with a charger and when I'm playing I like to plug it in so I can charge my controller but it disconnects then reconnects for a second. I don't know if this...
  7. My xbox elite controllers light doesn't turn on and only some buttons work

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox elite controllers light doesn't turn on and only some buttons work: My xbxo elite controllers xbox button turned blue after hopping onto a game and none of the buttons worked so I hard reset my controller to see if that would fix it but it didn't. Instead the xbox...
  8. I have a Xbox elite controller that won’t turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox elite controller that won’t turn on: My Xbox elite core controller won’t charge or turn on and that’s even after I plugged it in with the cord. It was working fine until yesterday and I’ve been trying to fix this issues. Is there any...
  9. Why won’t my Xbox series 2 elite controller turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox series 2 elite controller turn on: My Xbox series 2 elite controller just stopped working today and idk what to do bb9108a5-2041-47e5-8bae-736472097920
  10. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller won’t work sometimes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller won’t work sometimes: First the Xbox button doesn’t work and the controller won’t turn on unless it’s plugged in, but even when it is plugged in it doesn’t work but all of the other buttons work. It’s fully charged...