Xbox one elite controlled LED issue

Discus and support Xbox one elite controlled LED issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got a elite controller and the LED won't light up.. I've tried multiple sets of batteries, the usb power cord, and even the play and charge kit.. The... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FallPants929392, Dec 25, 2015.

1. Xbox one elite controlled LED issue

I got a elite controller and the LED won't light up.. I've tried multiple sets of batteries, the usb power cord, and even the play and charge kit.. The controller seems to be working fine but the home button won't light up.. Is there a fix for this? Thanks

:)

FallPants929392, Dec 25, 2015
  2. Controlled Led is too high

Salve, ho acquistato una Xbox One S. Il led del controller è così forte che giocando al buio da molto fastidio. È possibile spegnerlo o renderlo meno visibile ? Grazie

Hello, i have buy a new Xbox One S. The Led controller is too high and when play in the dark is very annoying. Is possibile turn off or lighten ?

Thank you

Filippo

FilippoSenesi 7, Dec 25, 2015
  3. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest
    Controlled Led is too high

Hey Filippo -

At this time, there is no way to alter the LED brightness level on the Xbox One controller. But that's a good idea! You should head over to the
    Xbox Feedback site and leave the suggestion there if it doesn't already exist.

Thanks! Xbox one elite controlled LED issue :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and
    if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program
    troubleshooting.

Miss Bijoux, Dec 25, 2015
  4. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest

Have you tried going into button mapping? I know there is the option to dim the jewel button in there but I can't remember if it can be completely turned off from this menu.

gds1972, Dec 25, 2015
  5. gds1972 Win User

Have you tried going into button mapping? I know there is the option to dim the jewel button in there but I can't remember if it can be completely turned off from this menu.
  6. Tezzerrific Win User

Can you give the Xbox one controller users to let them change the color if their power button

apart from the elite series 2 controllers, all consoles and controllers have one led which is white, these are not RGB led setups and therefore the colour cannot be changed.
  7. NLH1 Win User

Dimmering the Xbox Button

Elite controllers have this option to dim the led or to have it at normal brightness, i would assume its to save controller battery.
  8. Farscape247 Win User

Legit Xbox controller light illumination

the chrome xbox button controllers did have an issue with the led lights sometimes, it most likely is legit but as they are used and very old then the led is just probably dimming, as its one led that shines through a plastic diffuser
  9. DebonaireLine Win User

Xbox Elite wireless controller series 2 bluetooth problem!

Is there a difference between the Bluetooth on the Elite and the one on the regular Xbox one controllers. My other controllers connect without an issue, but not the Elite.
Thema:

1. Xbox one elite controlled LED issue - Similar Threads - elite controlled LED

2. Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair: Hi, I'm trying to get an Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Repaired thats In warranty. But when the site askes me to "Select shipping address to see available service options" It then...
  3. Xbox Elite Controller Warranty Return

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Warranty Return: I have now created a total of 4 return requests with no shipping label being generated each time. Spoken to numerous customer service representatives who have advised to cancel and start a new...
  4. I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...: I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso Because I spilled water on it and I forgot to put the service request number on the outside of the box, it’s a little pinkish box and ups says it...
  5. Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...: THIS CONTROLLER IS NOT BETTER THEN THE ORIGINAL VERSION. IT JUST COST MORE AND IS VERY FRUSTRATING... PLEASE STOP MAKING THESE CONTROLLERS.. ANYTHING THAT COMES APART INN COMPETITIVE GAMES SHOULD...
  6. Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.: Hi. I purchased a custom design Elite 2 controller in December but the virbation motors make a loud whine noise - a high pitched ringing (the same as reported elsewhere on this forum where it was...
  7. Elite controller disconnects then reconnects after plugging in charger

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller disconnects then reconnects after plugging in charger: My new series 2 elite controller came with a charger and when I'm playing I like to plug it in so I can charge my controller but it disconnects then reconnects for a second. I don't know if this...
  8. My xbox elite controllers light doesn't turn on and only some buttons work

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox elite controllers light doesn't turn on and only some buttons work: My xbxo elite controllers xbox button turned blue after hopping onto a game and none of the buttons worked so I hard reset my controller to see if that would fix it but it didn't. Instead the xbox...
  9. Elite 2 Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 Controller: When I am using my controller, my paddles are not working, they click down, but do not register any input, while I am using my controller, I rely on the use of my paddles...
  10. Unresponsive right bumper on elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unresponsive right bumper on elite series 2 controller: I bought an elite series 2 controller 6 months ago,and from 2 months ago I've encountered an issue where my right bumper does not register inputs unless I press it really hard,blowing air into the...