Xbox One DVR - No Audio, Save Clip Error, Game Clip Length

Discus and support Xbox One DVR - No Audio, Save Clip Error, Game Clip Length in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have come across all the problems associated with the XB1's DVR. Saying "Xbox Record That" and seeing the notification, but no clip being saved.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MENDICANT, Apr 18, 2014.

1. MENDICANT
    MENDICANT Guest

I have come across all the problems associated with the XB1's DVR. Saying "Xbox Record That" and seeing the notification, but no clip being saved. Recording only 1 or 2 second clips (primarily associated with Battlefield 4). And most recently, having no
    sound in my game clips I record. I have come up with a working, although tedious, solution.

Turn your Xbox on. On the dashboard make your way to the "Settings" page. Under "Preferences", go to the middle tile under "Games & Apps". Uncheck both " Allow Play To Streaming" and "Allow Broadcasts". Next, hardboot your Xbox One by either holding down
    the lighted "X" button the face of the Xbox until it shuts down, or simply saying "Xbox, Turn Off" and unplugging the power source from the wall outlet. Wait 30 seconds to a minute (plug power source back in if you chose to unplug). Turn the Xbox One back
    on by pressing the "X" once more. Once on the Dashboard, go back into "Settings" and "Preferences" and check back on the two options. This should fix all recently known associated problems with the Xbox One DVR. Hope it helps.

:)

MENDICANT, Apr 18, 2014
  2. There is no audio in Grand Theft Auto IV Game DVR clips

Since GTA IV was made backwards compatible on Xbox One, I noticed that every time I watch a clip recorded with Game DVR, there is no audio. There are no sound problems with Game DVR clips of other games.

The Lost Crypto, Apr 18, 2014
  3. CAMARO Xlll
    CAMARO Xlll Guest
    The Future Is Bright..

thank you! I love hearing the positive side as well. As for the Game DVR there are settings for pre-set clip lengths. You can set it to be many different variants. Just snap GameDVR and you can find the settings for the Xbox Record That clip length.

CAMARO Xlll, Apr 18, 2014
  4. Quorkey
    Quorkey Guest

Some reason for me those kind of methods last for a limited time

Quorkey, Jul 20, 2015
  5. Hey there Quorkey!

If you have a support related issue, please go ahead and create a new thread. This way you can receive support specifically tailored to you. Be sure to include the details of the issue as well as any troubleshooting steps that you have tried. Thanks!

Mister Quimby, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Mister Quimby Win User

Hey there Quorkey!

If you have a support related issue, please go ahead and create a new thread. This way you can receive support specifically tailored to you. Be sure to include the details of the issue as well as any troubleshooting steps that you have tried. Thanks!
  7. Quorkey Win User

Some reason for me those kind of methods last for a limited time
  8. Moonlord-C8A3F7C0-F1 Win User

Xbox one smartglass to watch friends game DVR clips... No audio?

Yup...I came to the forums to see if there has been any mention of this because I'm having game dvr audio issues as well all of a sudden.

When I save a clip now it doesn't have any audio and most of the new release clips I've viewed in the upload app are lacking audio as well. My older, existing clips still play audio normally.
  9. CAMARO Xlll Win User

The Future Is Bright..

thank you! I love hearing the positive side as well. As for the Game DVR there are settings for pre-set clip lengths. You can set it to be many different variants. Just snap GameDVR and you can find the settings for the Xbox Record That clip length.
  10. Ackis Win User

Game DVR audio channels

Thema:

1. Xbox One DVR - No Audio, Save Clip Error, Game Clip Length - Similar Threads - DVR Audio Save

2. Xbox DVR problem not capturing some audio tracks from games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox DVR problem not capturing some audio tracks from games: Hello. My Series X is having this weird issue where commentator voices from several FIFA games (FIFA 23 and 22) aren’t getting captured by the Xbox DVR. I started noticing this 6 days ago. I can...
  3. Game DVR audio bug in certain games. ex: apex legends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game DVR audio bug in certain games. ex: apex legends: Current issue is with the Game DVR. I've been having issues with the audio that is being captured during recorded clips, specifically in Apex legends. I've been troubleshooting the issue and have...
  4. No audio track in Game DVR recordings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No audio track in Game DVR recordings: I've seen various posts relating to Game DVR not recording on XBox and previous versions of Windows but the issue still exists in Windows 11. There was even a post suggesting 'downgrading' the...
  5. Windows 11 Game DVR - Audio/Video Desync Issue

in XboX Insiders
    Windows 11 Game DVR - Audio/Video Desync Issue: Anyone have a fix or workaround for audio/video desync in Windows 11's Game DVR recordings? submitted by /u/CliffBlinky [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox DVR Audio Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox DVR Audio Issues: Lately the xbox dvr is causing issues with the audio, sometimes is not recorded or out of sync, I have the settings as 1080p and 1 minute for recording, this never happened in xbox one or one x,...
  7. Xbox Game DVR Audio Desync

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Game DVR Audio Desync: Hello, I don't remember exactly when it began, but pretty recently I've been having problems with my Xbox game clip audio. For some context: I play on an Xbox Series X. My Xbox is not damaged,...
  8. Xbox Series X Game DVR recorded clips have no audio

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X Game DVR recorded clips have no audio: I am well aware this issue has been said on here plenty of times already. But I've tried the recent queries and their solutions. My current settings are stereo uncompressed for both stereo and...
  9. GAME DVR doesnt record audio - game dvr problems with record in USB

in XBoX on Consoles
    GAME DVR doesnt record audio - game dvr problems with record in USB: i realized every time xbox or game crash game dvr crash too until you restart your console, i dont know if its problem of the games, of the xbox or game dvr but they can't work simultaneously and...
  10. Is there a fix for the Game DVR audio desynch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a fix for the Game DVR audio desynch?: Just curious if Xbox knows about the Game DVR audio desynch and/or If there's a workaround for it. I tend to record a ton of clips to send to my buddy and I've noticed within the last several...