Xbox one drops connection then reconnects second or 2 later pls pls help

Discus and support Xbox one drops connection then reconnects second or 2 later pls pls help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi ya I need help as I can't play online as my connection drops out all the time. I have recently had to move to the inlaws house for the next year or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by crouchandbake, Dec 13, 2014.

1. Xbox one drops connection then reconnects second or 2 later pls pls help

Hi ya I need help as I can't play online as my connection drops out all the time. I have recently had to move to the inlaws house for the next year or so. Now my connection bk at the old house was spot on no issues atall, but living here I am on a wired
    connection and Internet runs around 40mb. But I can't play online as the connection drops out all the time. Literally when I am in a middle of a game. cant play online until this is sorted as I never can complete a game online now. Very annoying don't think
    IT is a xbl problem but I am desparte for help. Can't go on like this for the next year

:)

crouchandbake, Dec 13, 2014
  2. Kshiito87
    Kshiito87 Guest
    GAMERTAG PROBlEM

pls help cant download gamertag on a xbox console or pc.cant even buy gold membership already call xbox support and no one can tell what to do no even supervisors.......pls help

Kshiito87, Dec 13, 2014
  3. Mikey_Gold
    Mikey_Gold Guest
    The King Will Return Soon... Rare deep into development of next "AAA Adventure."

Conker pls. pls pls pls.

Mikey_Gold, Dec 13, 2014
  4. Xbox one drops connection then reconnects second or 2 later pls pls help

What Router do you have? Do you run the latest Firmware for this Router?

Xx ROZILLA xX, Dec 14, 2014
  5. Hi ya they have got bt hub 5 and latest firmware

crouchandbake, Dec 14, 2014
  6. I'm having the same problem. Every 6 minutes or so disconnected. Atm i have to find lobbys that are already halfway in the game to be able to finish the match. :/

FalconPower98, Dec 14, 2014
  7. z CaNdYMaN z
    z CaNdYMaN z Guest
    I had the exact same problem! If you have a Virgin Media Super Hub (Should work with any other router). Here's how to solve it. In a web browser (Can be on Xbox One's Internet Explorer) type 192.168.0.1 Then go to advanced settings at the bottom. Then Wireless
    Radio and under Wireless Mode change it to 54Mps. The 2nd day i had my Xbox One it kept disconnecting every 2 minutes and kept kicking me out of GTA Online. I contacted support and they made me re-install all 40+ Gb of Grand Theft Auto.

z CaNdYMaN z, Oct 31, 2018
  8. Xx ROZILLA xX Win User

What Router do you have? Do you run the latest Firmware for this Router?
  9. FalconPower98 Win User

I'm having the same problem. Every 6 minutes or so disconnected. Atm i have to find lobbys that are already halfway in the game to be able to finish the match. :/
  10. z CaNdYMaN z Win User

I had the exact same problem! If you have a Virgin Media Super Hub (Should work with any other router). Here's how to solve it. In a web browser (Can be on Xbox One's Internet Explorer) type 192.168.0.1 Then go to advanced settings at the bottom. Then Wireless
    Radio and under Wireless Mode change it to 54Mps. The 2nd day i had my Xbox One it kept disconnecting every 2 minutes and kept kicking me out of GTA Online. I contacted support and they made me re-install all 40+ Gb of Grand Theft Auto.
  11. crouchandbake Win User

Hi ya they have got bt hub 5 and latest firmware
  12. Misses Quinzel Win User

I cant play online! pls help

http://support.xbox.com/pl-PL/xbox-on-windows/social/troubleshoot-multiplayer-game

http://support.xbox.com/pl-PL/xbox-on-windows/social/server-connectivity-xbox-app-displays-blocked

http://support.xbox.com/pl-PL/xbox-on-windows/social/troubleshoot-party-chat

http://support.xbox.com/pl-PL/xbox-on-windows/social/troubleshoot-multiplayer-game

I've done this and few things from forza horizon 3 forum.
    Thanks for this and the screenshot, Fr3sh!

I see in your screenshot that you are connected via ethernet cable. Is that connected to your router, or is it connected directly to your modem?

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.
Thema:

1. Xbox one drops connection then reconnects second or 2 later pls pls help - Similar Threads - drops connection reconnects

2. I have no ups drop off point where I live

in XBoX on Windows
    I have no ups drop off point where I live: So I'm trying to send my controller for a repair and it is telling Me to find the nearest ups drop off point but I live in a place where it don't exists 56cf740c-1ce5-4ab2-9564-1a4e0ebd7f98
  3. Random FPS Drops In Apex Legends after 20-30 Minutes of play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Random FPS Drops In Apex Legends after 20-30 Minutes of play: After playing Apex Legends for 20-30 minutes my fps will drop randomly from 100+ to as low as 14 and then it just fluxuates causing MAJOR stutters and lag. I play on a laptop that used to run Apex...
  4. Just got a comcast gateway and the hard wire keep dropping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just got a comcast gateway and the hard wire keep dropping: Xbox S, keeps dropping connection to comcast gateway ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other*** 3f6879ce-7753-43ad-8dca-6e5988eae9c9
  5. Why is my AC Mirage choppy like frames frequently drop while moving around Baghdad??(on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my AC Mirage choppy like frames frequently drop while moving around Baghdad??(on...: Why is my AC Mirage choppy like frames frequently drop while moving around Baghdad?? b3e0a23c-1a9f-475b-8e42-0a7a5d189618
  6. Advance warfare supply drops not showing up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Advance warfare supply drops not showing up: I buy 13 advanced warfare supply drops for 10$ but it's not showing up at all on my Xbox series s is there a way to get them because I tried everything but nothing is working... help...
  7. I bought a new RH. 008 Wireless Controller. Connected it to my Xbox One. It keeps dropping...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a new RH. 008 Wireless Controller. Connected it to my Xbox One. It keeps dropping...: Where might I find the PID number? An RH-00. 8 wireless controller. ce9f62c6-fd09-4610-a19f-da86fb8ec094
  8. Does anyone know how to fix my Wi-Fi connection dropping every 5 minutes?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to fix my Wi-Fi connection dropping every 5 minutes?: While trying to download a game update my wifi connection keeps dropping roughly every 5 minutes. I’m connected with Starlink wirelessly and I’m watching my data screen. No other devices lose...
  9. issue with xbox dropping wifi connection

in XboX Insiders
    issue with xbox dropping wifi connection: whenever i turn my xbox on it drops its wifi connection for a bit then picks it up again and this has started recently dont know if its a update or if its my xbox series X having hardware issues...
  10. Xbox Series X drops wifi connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X drops wifi connection: Xbox Series X drops wifi connection and the won't be able to find any wifi. I have to reset my Xbox and keep my games and apps just so it will find my wifi. Any way to fix this? It happens every...