Xbox One Downloads Not Starting

Discus and support Xbox One Downloads Not Starting in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Guys! On my One all the Apps and Game Updates are not downloading. After 1-2 seconds the download is in a Queue and after a while xbox says download... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by das3er, Jan 3, 2014.

1. das3er
    das3er Guest

Hi Guys! On my One all the Apps and Game Updates are not downloading. After 1-2 seconds the download is in a Queue and after a while xbox says download aborted, try again. I can not update any Game, download any App . I can only connect to Live and use
    bing for websearch. Game Downloads (COD Ghosts) is also not possible. Network says NAT is Open!!! Xbox is connected via WLAN with AirPort Extreme . AEx is conected with a Thomson TG585 Modem Router.

:)

das3er, Jan 3, 2014
  2. Internet Expert, Jan 3, 2014
  3. Clippo
    Clippo Guest
    Xbox One X 4K Downloads Not Starting

I've got the same problem. I've got several of the games listed as "available now" on the Xbox.com page listing One X enhanced games and I went through the "Get ready for Xbox One X" setup process as soon as it appeared on the Xbox dashboard a while back
    and I even bought a new 4TB hard drive for the job. Yet nothing has changed, all my games are the same size that they were before I transferred them to the One X and when I start them there is no update to download the 4k assets just the same games I had a
    couple of days and several hundred pounds ago. Does anybody know (please) how to get them downloading?

Clippo, Jan 3, 2014
  4. das3er
    das3er Guest

SOLVED!!! Intrusion detection option on my Router blocked internet traffic. I unckecked this option and now everything is fine.

das3er, Jan 5, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: