Xbox One Doesn't have send friend request

Discus and support Xbox One Doesn't have send friend request in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello I am very annoyed that people can add anyone without friends requests and I hate it so much I want the FRIENDS REQUESTS back just like the Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CAPTA1N LEWIS, Oct 29, 2015.

1. Xbox One Doesn't have send friend request

Hello I am very annoyed that people can add anyone without friends requests and I hate it so much I want the FRIENDS REQUESTS back just like the Xbox 360 has it and why not XBOX ONE, I hate it!!!!!!

:)

CAPTA1N LEWIS, Oct 29, 2015
  2. Looking for Xbox 360 players for a Reality Minecraft world

I'm . Could you send me a request? My Xbox doesn't want to send my friend request.

DarlingHornet46, Oct 29, 2015
  3. ADAMSKIWARD
    ADAMSKIWARD Guest
    Can't send friend requests but less than 100 friends

Hey, I'm not really sure which forum this comes under but I can no longer send friend requests from my Xbox 360. On my 360 I have 89 friends and less than 100 combined with Xbox One. I have tried removing friends and sending Xbox 360 requests from my computer
    but that doesn't work. Xbox One Doesn't have send friend request :(

Can someone please help?

ADAMSKIWARD, Oct 29, 2015
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Just block them.That should remove them from your followers list.

Daft Badger, Oct 29, 2015
  5. just remove them from your friends list, but i think it is a good idea to be able let people follow you.

IAmProjectAlice, Oct 29, 2015
  6. No it's not good idea!!!!!!!

CAPTA1N LEWIS, Oct 30, 2015
  7. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    In your opinion.

Personally,i'm not bothered,if I have a new follower who I don't want I just block them & problem solved.

Takes the same amount of time that declining a friends request did on the 360.

Think the majority of xbox one users like it the way it is so don't expect anything to change.

Daft Badger, Oct 30, 2015
  8. Xbox One Doesn't have send friend request

I don't like at all, because the people that add me keep constantly spamming me messages with stupid fake free gold stuffs!. Bring back friend request back!!!!!!!

9. As Daft Badger said they wont bring back the friend request option to the xbox one, I like the way it is and so does alot of my friends

IAmProjectAlice, Oct 30, 2015
  10. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    I get spam as well,Just block & report them,it's pretty simple.

I used to get spam on the 360 as well so changing back to the way it is on the 360 won't stop the spam.

Daft Badger, Oct 30, 2015
  11. I don't want anyone to be following me!, I'm only add people that I play with the most, I hate followers!!!!. This is crap!!.

12. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    In your opinion.

You followed me a while back & I added you as a friend,how is you following someone ok but you don't want people following you?

You can't have it both ways mate.

Daft Badger, Oct 31, 2015
  13. MarcWoods
    MarcWoods Guest

I agree i keep getting game invites from people i dont know and games i dont have

MarcWoods, Nov 2, 2015
  14. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    I get that less on the xbox one than I did on the 360

Daft Badger, Nov 2, 2015
  15. I prefer friend requests because the morons on xbox one keep spamming even there like 100 people that I don't know nor didn't add them they all spam I am not wasting my time!. My profile, my account not your and it's my choices who I want to be friend with
    not people adding me without my *** premissions!!.

CAPTA1N LEWIS, Nov 2, 2015
Thema:

1. Xbox One Doesn't have send friend request - Similar Threads - Doesn't send friend

2. Xbox App / Gamebar doesn't send notifications when unlocking an achievement.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App / Gamebar doesn't send notifications when unlocking an achievement.: I tried ALL kinds of troubleshooting. Local accounts, install/uninstall, changing around notification settings NOTHING worked. When my friend types I get a notification but never from an...
  3. when somebody sends me a message on xbox i can see it but when i click on it , it doesn't...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    when somebody sends me a message on xbox i can see it but when i click on it , it doesn't...: when somebody sends me a message on xbox i can see it but when i click on it , it doesn't show in conversation. Any ideas. I have tried turning xbox off and on,unplugging it,and leaving it on for...
  4. My Xbox Series X doesn't send out the signal to TV.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series X doesn't send out the signal to TV.: I tried doing the hard reset, power cycling it, and used three different HDMI cables, but I still get the "no signal". Was working fine up until yesterday. 2ca7b258-a7f9-48df-a092-4c10fa256389
  5. Xbox Series X controller - doesn't work and can't send for repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X controller - doesn't work and can't send for repair: My Xbox controller no longer powers on - even with new batteries or a cable - and the Microsoft website will not allow me to submit a repair request. When asked to put an address it says 'sorry,...
  6. My Xbox One S doesn't send a signal to the television

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One S doesn't send a signal to the television: My Xbox One S (All Digital) does not send a signal to the television, I was downloading a mandatory update and when I finished I started to download a game that I bought online, everything was...
  7. Xbox one x doesn't send hdmi signal

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x doesn't send hdmi signal: The console wont send any signal to the tv I've changed the hdmi and that didn't help I've changed my tv settings and that didn't help it turns on fine even the controller connects fine but now it...
  8. la mia xbox one x non manda il segnale video [Mod Translation - my xbox one x doesn't send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    la mia xbox one x non manda il segnale video [Mod Translation - my xbox one x doesn't send...: dopo un mese circa che non la accendevo ho provato ad accenderla è non mi caccia il segnale video si accende tutto ma il segnale video niente ho provato a cambiare cavo hdmi ho cambiato...
  9. No medeja unirme al grupo ni enviarmensajes por xbox [Doesn't let me Join the group or send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    No medeja unirme al grupo ni enviarmensajes por xbox [Doesn't let me Join the group or send...: Error para unime al grupo y enviar mensajes [Translation - Error to join to group and send messages] 7202e358-8f5c-46a5-ad54-616d194ec78a
  10. Xbox one doesn't send image to the tv

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one doesn't send image to the tv: Hey guys. My xbox one doesn't send image to the television. It stays onn doing a clack sound. The joystick can't connect with the console and i can't turn it off without forcing by holding the...