Xbox One does not take disc after manual eject

Discus and support Xbox One does not take disc after manual eject in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The console would not eject so we followed the instructions to manually eject. Now it will not take a disc. f4e22da3-5feb-4f08-9b3a-9b8dc8e13188 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Old Amateur, Jan 28, 2017.

1. Old Amateur
    Old Amateur Guest

The console would not eject so we followed the instructions to manually eject. Now it will not take a disc.

:)

Old Amateur, Jan 28, 2017
  2. scamp0000
    scamp0000 Guest
    Grinding noise and disc stuck in drive

After inserting a disc the drive now makes a grinding noise and will not eject the disc. Manual ejection does not work. Cannot register XBOX One to set up a service request. Any ideas?

scamp0000, Jan 28, 2017
  3. Cobb
    Cobb Guest
  4. Hordie Win User

Eject issues

5. onyxishere Win User

Disk Sensor Broken??

6. DENAz666 Win User

Your Xbox disk not coming out of the disk drive?

Hey mate,

Very nice tip :) There is also a manual way to eject the disc using a paperclip if you method does not work, I've pasted the link below which details the process :)

support.xbox.com/.../manually-eject-disc

Cheers

Denaz
  7. XBF Eladio M Win User

Disk

Hey Power

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are experiencing difficulties with ejecting one of your games.

As you have already tried manually eject your disc using the manual method, perhaps you could attempt to eject it using your controller? This can be done by
    Pressing the Xbox button to open the guide, select
    Home, highlight the game that is currently inserted, and press
    X to eject the disc.

If this does not work for you, you may want to use Solution 2 from the article titled

Manually eject a disc from Xbox One

Give this a try and let us know if this works for you!
  8. Kenny H. Win User

Eject button not working!

Thema:

1. Xbox One does not take disc after manual eject - Similar Threads - does disc manual

2. On Xbox 360, If a game installs to HDD 100% without any problems, does this mean the disc...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Xbox 360, If a game installs to HDD 100% without any problems, does this mean the disc...: on an Xbox 360, If a game installs to HDD 100% without any problems, does this mean the disc is healthy ? Is this a good way of testing whether a disc is healthy ?...
  3. Does the Xbox series x have Dolby vision playback support for 4k blu ray discs ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does the Xbox series x have Dolby vision playback support for 4k blu ray discs ?: Does the Xbox series x support Dolby vision playback for the 4k blu ray disc movies ? not streaming capability I seem to be able to activate HDR but not Dolby vision for movie discs , is there a...
  4. Why does my Xbox not recognise any disc games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Xbox not recognise any disc games?: Currently, all my disc owned games have exclamation marks next to them suggesting they’re unplayable. So when I insert the disc it doesn’t register them to start up, so if I click on the game in...
  5. Why does my black ops 3 disc not work on series x?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my black ops 3 disc not work on series x?: I have an Xbox series x and I tried installing my Xbox one black ops 3 disc onto the Xbox. The installation keeps stopping and I have to restart the download. I tried installing from the Microsoft...
  6. Does anyome know how to fix Sys_Error Disc read error (21.0): 'mp_frontend.Jup_01.ff

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyome know how to fix Sys_Error Disc read error (21.0): 'mp_frontend.Jup_01.ff: What am I supposed to do to fix this problem? I’m playing a digital game on my Xbox series s with no disc tray so I’m not sure why this keeps popping up. But it’s not allowing me to play my games....
  7. Why does F.E.A.R 1 physical disc not work on my Xbox SX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does F.E.A.R 1 physical disc not work on my Xbox SX: Why does fear one disc not work on SX 1cb5cf60-6f97-4456-b32a-5e8cf7d64932
  8. What does that symbol warning and the Disc mean ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What does that symbol warning and the Disc mean ?: what I’ve done was uninstall it and reinstall it just to see if it was gone but it’s still there. [img] 480abf37-78a8-48ac-8a53-f6201827a3fa
  9. Why does my Xbox One S, cannot read/play game discs. But it can play DVDs / blu-rays no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox One S, cannot read/play game discs. But it can play DVDs / blu-rays no...: It can play DVDs with no problem, but cannot read brandnew game disks, that have taken straight out of the box? I do not know if it matters, but my Xbox One S is a Minecraft edition. I'm just...
  10. Why does it show to purchase mw 2019 pack when I buyed the disc i dont understand, i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it show to purchase mw 2019 pack when I buyed the disc i dont understand, i...: Does this only works if I install the game with the disc Or just install it somehow then use the disc while playing the game? ec30415a-3462-4030-8512-f2aea3cf704c