Xbox One does not see any SSIDs while my Xbox 360 sees them just fine.

Discus and support Xbox One does not see any SSIDs while my Xbox 360 sees them just fine. in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Xbox One does not see any SSIDs while my Xbox 360 sees them just fine. Hi. Wondering if you got your problem solved as i am having the exact same... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by GunshySluggo, Oct 6, 2017.

1. GunshySluggo
    GunshySluggo Guest

Hi. Wondering if you got your problem solved as i am having the exact same problem?

:)

GunshySluggo, Oct 6, 2017
  2. Urantian01
    Urantian01 Guest
    Hi so im new and I need some help with my XboxOne

You are broadcasting the SSID right?

Friend had this problem, all his other equipment was hooked up fine, but his new Xbox wouldn't see his network but would see neighbors, checked his router and he wasn't broadcasting the SSID, flipped the switch and BOOM, he could see it on the XB1.

Urantian01, Oct 6, 2017
  3. Mutant Thor
    Mutant Thor Guest
    Xbox One unable to see any Wifi. Ethernet is working.

My Xbox was working fine (wireless) till few hours ago. Now its not able to connect to the internet/router. When i tried to connect to my router it does not see any wifi. There are many devices at home that are working fine. There are other wifi router around
    my house but xbox sees nothing. When i connect it to ethernet its working fine. I have tried the trouble shooting tips, factory reset my router and xbox. Tried adding in the SSID manually. Nothing is helping.

Mutant Thor, Oct 6, 2017
  4. Xbox One does not see any SSIDs while my Xbox 360 sees them just fine.

Hi. Wondering if you got your problem solved as i am having the exact same problem?

WantlessAura95, Dec 30, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: