Xbox One does not recognize my 3D tv when I try to play old 360 3D game, but will play DVD...

Discus and support Xbox One does not recognize my 3D tv when I try to play old 360 3D game, but will play DVD... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My Xbox 360 died, so I bought a new Xbox One. It plays the old 360 games in normal mode, but when I try to switch on the 3D mode, it says it has... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by thx113viii, Sep 20, 2019.

1. thx113viii
    thx113viii Guest

Xbox One does not recognize my 3D tv when I try to play old 360 3D game, but will play DVD...

My Xbox 360 died, so I bought a new Xbox One. It plays the old 360 games in normal mode, but when I try to switch on the 3D mode, it says it has detected that my tv is NOT a 3D tv, and will not allow me to change the setting from 2D to 3D. But my tv is
    a 3D tv, Panasonic Viera, one of the first. The xbox 360 ran them just fine. And the Xbox One plays 3D DVD just fine. I have several old 360 3D games, but none of them will let me switch the setting to 3D because it says it can tell my tv is not 3D. And I
    do have the 3D setting of the Xbox One turned on, it plays the DVD's just fine, just not the old 3D 360 games. Two of them are Halo Anniversary and COD Black Ops 2. Will play in 2D, but will not let me turn on 3D option, saying my tv is not a 3D tv, but plays
    3D DVD's ok??? Why would it not be able to tell its a 3D tv when the games in, but is able to tell when the DVD is in? Is the 360 HDMI cable any different that the Xbox One HDMI cable? I left the 360 cable on since it snaked through my wall. But the cable
    worked with the 360 and it works wit the DVD. Please let me know if there is a fix for this. I'd hate to think I can never play 3D games again.

:)

thx113viii, Sep 20, 2019
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: