Xbox One Disconnecting From Network

Discus and support Xbox One Disconnecting From Network in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This has just started to happen but about every 5/10 minutes it would disconnect from the wireless network It only seems to do it in games but it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OCZxFTW, Jan 9, 2014.

1. OCZxFTW
    OCZxFTW Guest

This has just started to happen but about every 5/10 minutes it would disconnect from the wireless network

It only seems to do it in games but it fully disconnects because the dashboard says connect to live

Also my connection speeds are 60/6 and my isp is Virgin Media

Thanks

:)

OCZxFTW, Jan 9, 2014
  2. I CANT LOG IN TO MY XBOX LIVE ACCOUNT!!!!HELP!!

try disconnecting from your network on the network settings then re-connecting. Have u tried unplugging you xbox from the wall? try that one too

Speed Freak I4, Jan 9, 2014
  3. im0g3n11
    im0g3n11 Guest
    Network problems

my Xbox one keeps randomly disconnecting from my network however my network is fine. Please help me find a solution if you can.

im0g3n11, Jan 9, 2014
  4. Xbox One Disconnecting From Network

High chance its the wireless signal. Do you have any device that produce those signals nearby in a 3 meter radiouse ?

For example if your a gamer, you might have a wireless headset like Turtlebeach and so on?

Do you have perhaps a microwave owen nearby?

Do you have a tv with inbuild wireless ? Do you have a phone with wireless connection nearby ? (not mobile but a stationary one).

Basically check for any other devices that might be producing wireless signals.

MarkSelezenev, Jan 11, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: