Xbox one disconnecting from IPv6 and losing xbox live connection, but not disconnecting...

Discus and support Xbox one disconnecting from IPv6 and losing xbox live connection, but not disconnecting... in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Xbox one disconnecting from IPv6 and losing xbox live connection, but not disconnecting from IPv4 Hi GavinBurton Please try clearing your MAC Address... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by GavinBurton, Oct 23, 2019.

1. GavinBurton
    GavinBurton Guest

Xbox one disconnecting from IPv6 and losing xbox live connection, but not disconnecting...

Xbox one disconnecting from IPv6 and losing xbox live connection, but not disconnecting from IPv4
    Hi GavinBurton

Please try clearing your MAC Address and then restart your console

Clearing Alternate MAC Address to restart console

Press the Xbox button

Move right to the System Tab

Scroll down and select Settings

Scroll down to Network

Select Network Settings

Scroll down and select Advanced Settings

Scroll down and select Alternate MAC Address

Select the Clear button

Select the Restart button.

Have you tried a Power Cycle?

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console

Have you tried to Reset the Xbox to Factory Defaults? (I suggest trying Reset and keep my games & apps first)

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults

:)

GavinBurton, Oct 23, 2019
  2. Bandido1508 Win User

Xbox One X dropping IPv6 Connection.

here is a thread addressing that exact issue

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/xbox-one-disconnecting-from-ipv6-and-losing-xbox/333db0f0-2d9a-48d0-9cfa-ed1480e9ddf5
  3. Johnnyrebe Win User

Xbox one disconnecting from IPv6 and losing xbox live connection, but not disconnecting from IPv4

I have a problem where i can play online with no problem but when i join parties it always says i am disconnected and i entered the error code and they didnt have a solution
  4. T3chnlgydude Win User

Hi GavinBurton

Please try clearing your MAC Address and then restart your console

Clearing Alternate MAC Address to restart console

Press the Xbox button

Move right to the System Tab

Scroll down and select Settings

Scroll down to Network

Select Network Settings

Scroll down and select Advanced Settings

Scroll down and select Alternate MAC Address

Select the Clear button

Select the Restart button.

Have you tried a Power Cycle?

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console

Have you tried to Reset the Xbox to Factory Defaults? (I suggest trying Reset and keep my games & apps first)

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults
  5. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there
    miguelvelez1

I’m sorry to hear about any issues you may be having. If you haven’t already, please go ahead and make a new thread detailing your issue and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. That way we can tailor our support specifically
    to you!
  6. miguelvelez1 Win User

Recently my Xbox randomly loses connection to IPv6 and disconnects me from Xbox live all together. When I go to network settings the console is still connected to IPv4, so I know it's not an issue with the wifi. I have also tried restarting my internet
    multiple times, but nothing has fixed the issue.
    and for some reason when I'm in a game to console kicks me off and shuts off my whole router of my internet
Thema:

1. Xbox one disconnecting from IPv6 and losing xbox live connection, but not disconnecting... - Similar Threads - disconnecting IPv6 losing

2. Series X disconnects from WiFi every 5-10 minutes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X disconnects from WiFi every 5-10 minutes: Hi I’m having a problem with my Xbox series x. Every 5-10 minutes my internet disconnects and then reconnects instantly but it’s just enough time for me to get kicked out of whatever online game...
  3. Xbox series X randomly disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X randomly disconnecting: My xbox series x keeps randomly disconnecting. Every 5-10 minutes, itll completely lose connection and sign me out, then reconnect 15 seconds later, long enough to kick me out of a game if im in...
  4. I keep getting disconnected

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting disconnected: Whenever I play any game solo , online or offline , even if I am in an Xbox party chat with friends , after playing the game for about an hour I am disconnected from the Xbox network, this never...
  5. Elite controller disconnects then reconnects after plugging in charger

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller disconnects then reconnects after plugging in charger: My new series 2 elite controller came with a charger and when I'm playing I like to plug it in so I can charge my controller but it disconnects then reconnects for a second. I don't know if this...
  6. My xbox and only my xbox keeps disconnecting at the same time everynight.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox and only my xbox keeps disconnecting at the same time everynight.: Why does my xbox keep disconnecting from my internet for 2 minutes at 11:59 every single night? It’s only my xbox that disconnects. Ive played since 12am on my playstation before and it didnt...
  7. My Xbox series s Brand new controller keeps Disconnecting then reconnecting and happens...

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox series s Brand new controller keeps Disconnecting then reconnecting and happens...: Xbox controller series s keeps disconnecting and reconnecting and it keeps happening over and over I thought it was my headset dongle so I moved it to the back to avoid any interference but still...
  8. Hard drive keeps disconnecting my controller

in XboX Insiders
    Hard drive keeps disconnecting my controller: For some reason I think my external hard drive keeps disconnecting my Xbox controller, whenever I try to resync my controller to the Xbox the Xbox won’t blink. Can anyone help? submitted by...
  9. Teredo connection IPv4 or IPv6 disconnected + No Xbox Networking tab on the "gaming"...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Teredo connection IPv4 or IPv6 disconnected + No Xbox Networking tab on the "gaming"...: Windows 10 Home edition so I don't have access on the registry (I also understand nothing about that so it wouldn't do any good to me anyway), which for some people seem to have fixed similar...
  10. IPv6 playing with IPv4 Issues? Consistent Disconnect between me and my friend, chat and game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    IPv6 playing with IPv4 Issues? Consistent Disconnect between me and my friend, chat and game.: Me and a friend are trying to play GTA Online together. If he or I host a game, one of us will get disconnected in about 5-10 minutes. The same happens with our party chat, fails after about 5-10...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ipv6 causing disconnection from xbox live