Xbox one disc stuck in the xbox, tried manually ejecting but did not work

Discus and support Xbox one disc stuck in the xbox, tried manually ejecting but did not work in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My disc is stuck in the xbox and it wont eject, its also making some grinding noise when I hit the eject. Its a day one xbox and I do not have a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SliMeyy35, Sep 25, 2016.

1. SliMeyy35
    SliMeyy35 Guest

My disc is stuck in the xbox and it wont eject, its also making some grinding noise when I hit the eject. Its a day one xbox and I do not have a warranty. If I send it in to get fixed will I get my disc back?

:)

SliMeyy35, Sep 25, 2016
  2. Cobb
    Cobb Guest
  3. NutsHorizon
    NutsHorizon Guest
    Disc Stuck in drive

Hello, I have come home from work today to play a game but the disc inside the drive will not eject. I have tried manually ejecting the disc as Microsoft suggest (Yellow sticker left of console) trick but this does not work. Any suggestions much appreciated.

NutsHorizon, Sep 25, 2016
  4. strykerzr350 Win User

My disc tray won't open; have tried many things...

Seems like to me the disc tray is stuck or the button has malfunctioned. There is a way to eject the tray in case you get a disc stuck in the system. Here is the links below on how to do it.

support.xbox.com/.../manually-eject-disc

Xbox 360 S manual disc tray ejection method.

Original Xbox 360 manual disc tray ejection method

-

I do hope this works for you friend.
  5. FreakRoach Win User

stuck disc

6. ConcreteSnake Win User

Way to go Microsoft..Xbox One dud...still can't play a single game. Help!!

Insane sorry to hear about your troubles. I wanted to post a possible fix for your son xbox one with ryse stuck in it. support.xbox.com/.../manually-eject-disc
    here you can find the steps to manually eject a disc from the xbox one.
  7. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox custom

8. Cheez-21BAE529-F0FC- Win User

Need Help, Object in Disc Tray

Here is a Xbox Support article on how to manually eject a disc if it happens to get stuck. You could try doing this to see if it forces the card out:

If that does not work I would not suggest any home repairs since that will void your warranty. If you are covered by warranty a repair should be free for you.
Thema:

1. Xbox one disc stuck in the xbox, tried manually ejecting but did not work - Similar Threads - disc stuck tried

2. There’s a disc stuck in my Xbox and I tried using the small pinhole at the side of my Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    There’s a disc stuck in my Xbox and I tried using the small pinhole at the side of my Xbox...: My Xbox one has Forza horizon 3 in it. When I tried to eject it, it didn’t come out so I grabbed a paper clip and tried using the small hole at the side and that didn’t work either. So what do I...
  3. hi all my xbox 1 with no disc thing is stuck on a troubleshoot screen where if. i click any...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hi all my xbox 1 with no disc thing is stuck on a troubleshoot screen where if. i click any...: ive tried everything not even my parents can help someone please help its been 2 days and i cant last any longer a6ad668e-3de8-4003-a310-3550af32d25e
  4. I have Xbox one s my GTA v installation always stuck at 93percent, I am installing disc...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Xbox one s my GTA v installation always stuck at 93percent, I am installing disc...: Plz guide me if there a problem with disc or something else 67e6f89c-303d-4bf0-9bf6-2451ff6edacd
  5. My xbox one game disc install is stuck on ready to start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox one game disc install is stuck on ready to start: I tried to install the lego movie video game for xbox one but its stuck in 61.1% on ready to start what can I do? f8771f9a-8319-4fe0-bdcb-c56aba77d77d
  6. Stuck disc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stuck disc: Is it possible to play a disc even if you have one stuck? If so how do I fix it? 0e060748-c329-4f97-a162-884a3c3c8e81
  7. Disc stuck at 67%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disc stuck at 67%: So I recently got call of duty advanced warfare and I started downloading it and all was going well until it just stopped downloading and would not download past 67% I’ve tried almost all the...
  8. Disc installation stuck on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disc installation stuck on Xbox One: So I'm just trying to install Red Dead Redemption II on my Xbox One from a disc. The disc installation goes every time up to 13% then get stuck. I'd tried to install the game four times and they...
  9. Disc Installation keeps on getting stuck at 1.16GB on original xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disc Installation keeps on getting stuck at 1.16GB on original xbox one: My original xbox one keeps getting stuck at 1.16 gb installed when I'm trying to install fifa17 from my disc. I've tried all solutions given from Microsoft but nothing would work. Disc appears...
  10. HELP!! i got a credit card stuck in my Xbox One S disc player. How do i get it out?!

in XboX Insiders
    HELP!! i got a credit card stuck in my Xbox One S disc player. How do i get it out?!: ok so before y’all ask why and how.... I was fidgeting with my debit card and somehow it ended up with me watching my debit card slowly get sucked into the xbox disc player. I cant get it out and...