Xbox one disc problem keeps stopping

Discus and support Xbox one disc problem keeps stopping in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I just bought farcry 5 on disc and it's downloaded 23% but stopped and keeps saying "installation stopped" and then a loud vibrating sound comes from... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/alexboi5207, Apr 21, 2024.

1. Xbox one disc problem keeps stopping

I just bought farcry 5 on disc and it's downloaded 23% but stopped and keeps saying "installation stopped" and then a loud vibrating sound comes from my xbox for a second, is this a disc problem or my xbox?

submitted by /u/alexboi5207
    [link] [comments]

/u/alexboi5207, Apr 21, 2024
  2. NinetyPHEONIX Win User

Help . Installation Stopped . This is a major problem for people

I am having similar problems, disc based games and digital downloads keep saying Installation has stopped, not only that i constantly keep getting error 0x8027025a when opening anything and the Xbox One keeps freezing for like 2-5 minutes. all this has started
    happening since the march update
  3. Skippinator Win User

Xbox One Disc Problem with Black Ops 3?

With 20% of the discs having defects, it is quite possible you got another bad disc. There were several people in line at Game Stop with bad BO3 discs so you have to keep exchanging them until you get one that is not defective. I know it sucks! I just
    hope this isn't a trend with future optical media for Xbox. This problem does not exist on PS4 discs. The guy at GS told me to keep exchanging it until I got a good one. Nice! There are no visible signs of the defect unfortunately...
  4. XxD3ATHGODxX Win User

Stupid game wont install

Mine just keeps saying disc is scratched and stops installing and I tried the whole uninstalling and disconnectinf from internet thing do YALL think my Xbox is the problem?
  5. Nursemorph Win User

Installations being stopped

How do I fix the problem of installations being stopped for no reason. Does anyone know how to fix this?
    Is this on PC or Xbox? Does the install permanently stop or does is restart when you click resume then stop again? On my One X, it took me 3 days to install a game from a disc as it kept stopping after 0.2-2% and I had to keep clicking resume.
  6. Teegster2551 Win User

Xbox 360 to Xbox One Disc Problems

I've noticed that it is just immediately after playing an Xbox 360 disc. Once I put in an Xbox One disc it sounds like the disc is being read but it just stops trying (if you understand). Xbox one discs themselves work just fine but not after 360 discs.
    I just checked out the disc troubleshooting and I will try out those fixes. I'll keep posted
Thema:

Xbox one disc problem keeps stopping

1. Xbox one disc problem keeps stopping - Similar Threads - disc problem keeps

2. On Xbox 360, If a game installs to HDD 100% without any problems, does this mean the disc...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Xbox 360, If a game installs to HDD 100% without any problems, does this mean the disc...: on an Xbox 360, If a game installs to HDD 100% without any problems, does this mean the disc is healthy ? Is this a good way of testing whether a disc is healthy ?...
  3. Problem on Xbox One, Call of duty Modern warfare II disc

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem on Xbox One, Call of duty Modern warfare II disc: Problem on Xbox One, Call of duty Modern warfare II disc won't reinstall on my Xbox one it starts installing then says installation stopped. I looked at owned games and it seems like the latest...
  4. Keep getting “do you own the game “ and “please clean your disc “ and “there was a problem “

in XboX Insiders
    Keep getting “do you own the game “ and “please clean your disc “ and “there was a problem “: It’s not the update or trouble shooting cuz I already did that . It’s been months since I played my disc game cuz everytime I insert it , this message appears . It’s also not letting me install...
  5. Disc game installation problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disc game installation problem.: Hello, i tried in my two consoles to install two different games ( in this case , Battlefield V and Rainbow Six Siege ) thanks to my disc. But after the download pass the « ready to start » thing...
  6. how to fix open tray problem. can I buy a new disc drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix open tray problem. can I buy a new disc drive: need to know if im able to purchase a new disc drive or would it accept a new drive a430265b-6961-4452-9bcc-b23772f3f2ba
  7. Having some disc problems anyone have some suggestions?

in XboX Insiders
    Having some disc problems anyone have some suggestions?: So ever since the new home menu update I haven’t been able to get my call of duty modern warfare three to work on my series X Xbox any other disk will work in it and I know it’s not a problem with...
  8. My series X has no problems reading any other disc for download,but I got MWII and I can't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My series X has no problems reading any other disc for download,but I got MWII and I can't...: How do I get my MWII disc to download,I have tried everything I know to do,just won't read it,but will read and download any other game just fine,it's driving me nuts HELP!!¡¡!!...
  9. Newer 4K disc compatibility issues - Skip Ahead problem or ODD limitation?

in XboX Insiders
    Newer 4K disc compatibility issues - Skip Ahead problem or ODD limitation?: Per the title. Recently the family & I have been watching more movies due to the summer break from school. Every Blu-ray we've played has worked fine. However, it seems that 4K movies are...
  10. Xbox 360 S disc drive problem - menu says "Play Game" or "Play DVD" when disc is inserted...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 S disc drive problem - menu says "Play Game" or "Play DVD" when disc is inserted...: Hi everyone, I have an Xbox 360 Slim console that I had just replaced the disc drive in (the tray broke in the last one). The problem I am having with it is that when I insert a game disc, the...