Xbox one disc drives

Discus and support Xbox one disc drives in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Like millions of other people, I received an Xbox One for Christmas. Unfortunately, it, along with the THREE replacements that I ordered via the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Smokey0703, Jan 25, 2014.

1. Smokey0703
    Smokey0703 Guest

Xbox one disc drives

Like millions of other people, I received an Xbox One for Christmas. Unfortunately, it, along with the THREE replacements that I ordered via the Advance Exchange program, have been broken. That's a total of FOUR broken Xbox Ones, all with the exact same
    problem, a faulty disc drive. The replacements keep getting a longer and longer wait, and I was redirected to Microsoft's advacy team at one point. Never got a reply from them. Is there anything that I can do about this?

:)

Smokey0703, Jan 25, 2014
  2. diamondback8
    diamondback8 Guest
    Xbox One disc drive still necessary thanks to ‘bandwidth and game size’

You've probably heard that the disc drive for the Xbox One was considered non-existent one time for the design by Microsoft, making it a digital-only device. But thanks to this article I saw, it's still there.

Microsoft's Xbox One's disc drive still necessary

What do you think?

diamondback8, Jan 25, 2014
  3. ElDiiabllo
    ElDiiabllo Guest
  4. TheSwede83
    TheSwede83 Guest

Xbox one disc drives

sounds like the day i recieved my pre-ordered 360...had 3games neutrilized by the dvd rom...i thought i never had to worry about that again when pre-orderin x1 which is yet TBA here in swe =(

TheSwede83, Jan 26, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox one disc drives