Xbox One disc drive won't accept discs

Discus and support Xbox One disc drive won't accept discs in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It seems like since I updated my Xbox One to the latest patch, I have been experiencing issues with my disc drive. The console was working fine,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by x ReNeGaDe ZeRo, Feb 16, 2015.

1. Xbox One disc drive won't accept discs

It seems like since I updated my Xbox One to the latest patch, I have been experiencing issues with my disc drive.

The console was working fine, however since updating it seems to refuse to accept discs going into the drive. The only way I can currently change discs is if I unplug the xbox, reboot it and upon start-up push the disc into the drive just as it fires up
    with the xbox. I've tried a hard restart and unplugging for several hours to no avail. i'm hoping this is something that can be fixed with another update. Does anyone know of any permanent solutions to this issue?

Thanks.

:)

x ReNeGaDe ZeRo, Feb 16, 2015
  2. BG42
    BG42 Guest
    Xbox 1 game drive not responsive

Non responsive disc drive.

Will no longer accept discs after the first one.

Installed Forza 5, took about an hour to install ... doesn't seem reasonable with this tech.

Now will not accept any discs.

3. derpachu
    derpachu Guest
    Xbox on not accepting discs

It's a permanent issue for me.. Sadly

derpachu, Feb 16, 2015
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox One disc drive won't accept discs