Xbox One Disc Drive will not read unless I unplug the power and plug it back in.

Discus and support Xbox One Disc Drive will not read unless I unplug the power and plug it back in. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox disc drive will not read a disc after it shut downs and restarts. I can do a full restart and it will not help. The only way it works is if I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Capulous, Nov 26, 2019.

1. Capulous
    Capulous Guest

Xbox One Disc Drive will not read unless I unplug the power and plug it back in.

My Xbox disc drive will not read a disc after it shut downs and restarts. I can do a full restart and it will not help. The only way it works is if I unplug the system and plug it back in. Then it will work fine until I shut it down, and then I have to
    do this every single time. I've sent the Xbox in for repair, they sent it back and said nothing was wrong. I've sent help request through the report system on Xbox and have never gotten a reply or any assistance. I am sick and tired of doing this every time
    just to play a disc on the system. Xbox support has offer 0 assistance on the matter and I wanted to see if the community has a solution. Thanks.

:)

Capulous, Nov 26, 2019
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: