Xbox One Device Disappeared!

Discus and support Xbox One Device Disappeared! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; OK, so maybe I lied. I may or may not, in a mad rampage through my computer, have for some unknown reason, decided to delete my Xbox-SystemOS Device... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TornAnarchy, Jan 2, 2014.

1. TornAnarchy
    TornAnarchy Guest

OK, so maybe I lied. I may or may not, in a mad rampage through my computer, have for some unknown reason, decided to delete my Xbox-SystemOS Device file (and by delete I mean uninstall). Now, the only problem is I can't get it to reconnect. Like, I literally
    cannot find the Xbox again. Whenever I search for devices it just won't be found. I can still connect wirelessly with no problem on my tablet and phone. This train of thought has led me back to the place where I know I did something bad and I'm just really
    hoping someone can throw me a bone here and tell me how to fix it.

It boils down to this. I don't think the Xbox-SystemOS is installed on my computer anymore, and as far as I can tell that's got something to do with the communication between my PC and the Xbox via networking. Now, I don't know enough here to understand
    what I've done wrong and why it refuses to be found again, but if someone could help me re-install the damn file I'd be super appreciative, and promise to never delete it again!

:)

TornAnarchy, Jan 2, 2014
  2. Freypal
    Freypal Guest
    Xbox Music error 805a0193, can stream any music

I had two WPs registered on my account under manage Xbox music devices and both have now disappeared? Has this happened to anyone else?

Freypal, Jan 2, 2014
  3. spidermake
    spidermake Guest
    Cast to Device not working

Now that Windows 10 has arrived on Xbox One the 'Cast to Device' functionality has disappeared. I have tried to connect from several boxes running Win 10 and Win 8.1. All of them can see the Xbox on the network but clicking on the device in 'Cast to Device'
    does not bring up the Media Streaming popup so nothing is streamed!

Really frustrating - hope there is a fix in the pipeline...

spidermake, Jan 2, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: