Xbox One Deal at Best Buy now! What do you think?

Discus and support Xbox One Deal at Best Buy now! What do you think? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; .......... Hello "InertialZoo8168" :) .......... I would go with the Wii U because (1) All of his friends have it (2) There is a wider... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by InertialZoo8168, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Xbox One Deal at Best Buy now! What do you think?

Hello "InertialZoo8168" Xbox One Deal at Best Buy now! What do you think? :)

I would go with the Wii U because

(1) All of his friends have it

(2) There is a wider selection of games that will appeal to him there

(3) Wii U servers will still be up and running long after the Xbox 360 servers are shut down

Have a nice day or afternoon or night "InertialZoo8168" Xbox One Deal at Best Buy now! What do you think? :)

Lei Fang DOAX3, Nov 3, 2015
  2. Thank you for actually being a parent and watching after your child. That seems to be a very rare thing these days.

AgitativeSword2, Nov 3, 2015
  3. ..........

Hello "InertialZoo8165" Xbox One Deal at Best Buy now! What do you think? :)

Nintendo has the largest library of child friendly games so you can't go wrong with the Wii U Xbox One Deal at Best Buy now! What do you think? :)

Have a nice day or afternoon or night "InertialZoo8165" Xbox One Deal at Best Buy now! What do you think? :)

Lei Fang DOAX3, Nov 3, 2015
  4. Xbox One Deal at Best Buy now! What do you think?

I think i have been talked into a Wii U. I saw some deals for Black Friday that look good. Thanks again for all the input!

InertialZoo8168, Oct 31, 2018
  5. InertialZoo8168 Win User

I think i have been talked into a Wii U. I saw some deals for Black Friday that look good. Thanks again for all the input!
  6. J.R.G. Win User

Lol, Nintendo is dead.
    Long live Nintendo? ;-)

The only game I miss is Zelda. I would be very tempted to buy a Wii U JUST for that game; only reason I bought a GameCube was for Twilight Princess.

Peace, J.R.
  7. vikingland1 Win User

Looks like your son will have to flip a coin then.
  8. Machine911 Win User

What console does his friends play, I personally wouldn't get my kid an outdated console which will become even more outdated on November 12. Kids are very materialistic bullies, meaning that as soon as he tells his friends he gat a 360 for Christmas it
    will go downhill from there.
  9. InertialZoo8168 Win User

Now if the Xbox 360 500gb system drops under $200 then I'm in!
Thema:

1. Xbox One Deal at Best Buy now! What do you think? - Similar Threads - Deal Best Buy

2. Sent ES2 controller in for repairs almost 1.5 years ago, still dealing with it

in XBoX on Windows
    Sent ES2 controller in for repairs almost 1.5 years ago, still dealing with it: I’m posting this here out of desperation. I sent my ES2 controller in for warranty repair in November 2022. Over the course of about a year, I called XCS several times to try and find out about...
  3. My Minecraft microsoft problem... How do i deal with this??

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft microsoft problem... How do i deal with this??: I saw the article saying that Microsoft brought Mojang and Mojang wants all the Mojang users to be in Microsoft. I was never using a Minecraft/Mojang account I have been using a Microsoft account...
  4. After the deal with Activision and Microsoft, will there be another Guitar Hero game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After the deal with Activision and Microsoft, will there be another Guitar Hero game?: Activision and Microsoft made a deal for 69 billion dollars. And much more small companies. There was some stuff about Guitar Hero being involved about the games they were both talking about. They...
  5. help me ive been dealing with this for 2 weeks

in XBoX on Windows
    help me ive been dealing with this for 2 weeks: when I'm in an Xbox party on pc it will allow me to hear and talk to my friends but when I click off of the app, they can't hear me anymore but I can hear them. I have uninstalled and reinstalled...
  6. Beta Ring, 2 days in a row getting mandatory SO Updates and 2 days in a row dealing with...

in XboX Insiders
    Beta Ring, 2 days in a row getting mandatory SO Updates and 2 days in a row dealing with...: Don’t know what to do at this point, 2 days in a row getting the same error while trying to install mandatory updates. My router is next to my SX and also wired, I’ve tried different methods like...
  7. Xbox Game Pass is the best deal in gaming

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Pass is the best deal in gaming: https://flexsub.shop/forget-xbox-series-x-restocks-xbox-game-pass-is-the-best-deal-in-gaming submitted by /u/amusedhearts [link] [comments]
  8. What's the best hotspot deal for Xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What's the best hotspot deal for Xbox live?: Why is it that the Xbox uses so much data to play a game? It seems to me that if the dreamcast could run on dial up with laptops for servers and play complex games (quake, unreal, etc.) With no...
  9. Is this currently the best X1 deal?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is this currently the best X1 deal?: I am looking to get the X1 before Destiny comes out in 1 month. This is currently the best deal I can find. X1 + Kinect + Forza 5 + Game of my choice (probably BF4) = $499.99. Xbox One +...
  10. Looking for the best Xbox One deal

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for the best Xbox One deal: I was originally going to get the Titanfull bundle however after looking on the game website, I saw they had a great deal to get an Xbox One console, fifa 14 download, PvZ all for £400 and it got...