Xbox One Deal at Best Buy now! What do you think?

Discus and support Xbox One Deal at Best Buy now! What do you think? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I would ask your son which gaming system he wants his answer might suprise you and it would be ineresting to know. If it's a gift you may have to drop... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by InertialZoo8168, Nov 2, 2015.

1. vikingland1
    vikingland1 Guest

I would ask your son which gaming system he wants his answer might suprise you and it would be ineresting to know. If it's a gift you may have to drop hints and be sly.

vikingland1, Nov 2, 2015
  2. Machine911
    Machine911 Guest
    What console does his friends play, I personally wouldn't get my kid an outdated console which will become even more outdated on November 12. Kids are very materialistic bullies, meaning that as soon as he tells his friends he gat a 360 for Christmas it
    will go downhill from there.

Machine911, Nov 2, 2015
  3. He's confused lol. He enjoys Super Mario Bro games, Sonic etc. But he's starting to branch out to Mindcraft. I wish they made Mindcraft and the new Star Wars Battlefront for the Wii U. His friends all have the wii u and/or xbox 360.

InertialZoo8168, Nov 2, 2015
  4. vikingland1
    vikingland1 Guest

Looks like your son will have to flip a coin then.

vikingland1, Nov 2, 2015
  5. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    If you do get a One just make sure you use parental controls so he can't buy things online until he is old enough. You are right though that it will be able to play 360 games or at least 100 or so November 12th with lots more on the way. Who knows, maybe
    you'll get some enjoyment out of it too.

I do have to say that a WiiU is pretty awesome. Only downfall is Minecraft isn't available for it.

brandiesel1, Nov 2, 2015
  6. J.R.G.
    J.R.G. Guest
    If the choice was between a One, Wii U, or a 360, I would take the One as the Wii U and 360 are on their way out; the X1 is in it's infancy and should be around for at least the next 5 years. There is a rumor that the upcoming Zelda is going to skip the
    Wii U and show up as a launch title for the next Nintendo system. With the upcoming backward compatibility of 360 games on X Box One , I can only see 360 becoming obsolete even faster.

Now if you're into the Black Friday specials, I've seen leaked ads for the 360 for $99.00. I'm also sure Nintendo will cut the price on the Wii U before the Holidays.

Peace, J.R.

J.R.G., Nov 2, 2015
  7. J.R.G.
    J.R.G. Guest
    Long live Nintendo? ;-)

The only game I miss is Zelda. I would be very tempted to buy a Wii U JUST for that game; only reason I bought a GameCube was for Twilight Princess.

Peace, J.R.

J.R.G., Nov 2, 2015
  8. Xbox One Deal at Best Buy now! What do you think?

This is going through my brain.

I'm totally into deals. In a perfect world if I can score a xbox 360 500gb unit for under $170 that might be best. I'm thinking I could get 2-3 years out of it before he asks for the next thing. Fortunately, as of right now, he doesn't play all that much,
    won't play online games and is not allowed to play all those killing games.

However, I'm seeing some great xbox one deals and if he gets that he won't get another unit for at least 5 years . What if a few years he starts playing more? At least he can grow into this and will be able to get all the latest games.

The Wii U is perfect for his age as he still enjoys those type of games like Mario. However if Nintendo is going to launch something new in the next few years then I hope to really see the price drop this season.

Thanks again everybody for their input! Its much appreciated.

InertialZoo8168, Nov 3, 2015
  9. Spiff McGee
    Spiff McGee Guest
    You should go with the XBox One, my son he is six and enjoys playing Xbox One with me also. He has no interest in playing anything else other than his tablet or 3ds. The reason he does not want a 360 or Wii U is because he wants to play what I am playing.
    He doesn't have his own system yet and will have to wait a few more years.

Get him the Xbox One, remember if you have a system and he has a system you both can share the games digitally so there is no need to buy the game twice.

Finally Star Wars Battlefront is an amazing game which my son and I enjoyed during the beta weekend. P.S. there is no multiplayer chat in battlefront unless you are in a party with friends.

Spiff McGee, Nov 3, 2015
  10. I'm not a game player anymore. I retired in 1997 lol. But that new Star Wars Battlefront looks sweet!

11. Well I'm seeing Black Friday leaks for xbox 360 4gb for $99. I can buy a generic 250gb hd for like $30 to add to it. I've also seen a xbox 360 for 250gb bundle for $149. These might be tough to beat. Could be a good way to get his feet wet with a new system.

12. Battlefront is on online game only??? There is no way to play one player??? Hard to believe that would not be an option.

13. Xbox One Deal at Best Buy now! What do you think?

The main component of Battlefront(the MP) is online only but there's also a horde/survival mode you can do by yourself. If you're only going to play solo in bf it's not worth it. Your son is 8? I'd say it's fine if he plays BF cus it's not really that violent
    and he can't talk to others anyway unless they're in the same party as him. But then again, the 360 deal sounds great. I also wanna add that Microsoft Store? Had a leaked X1 console with like 4 games for 350. If you google Xbox one black friday deals you can
    see what some places are doing and the deals are great. Best of luck in your choice!

P.S Wii U is awesome too. Very kid friendly and whoever said Nintendo is dead is an idiot. Mario games are gonna stop being made Nintendo said because they want to move on to new franchises but they still have much life in there.

Defy Lightning, Nov 3, 2015
  14. NxtDoc1851
    NxtDoc1851 Guest
    It is a good deal. And there are few more regarding the successor of the Xbox 360. I would go with the Xbox One because of blu ray discs and backwards compatibility. Here are some more on major nelsons blog. Personally, I would try to avoid Xbox 360 and
    go with Xbox One.

majornelson.com/2015/11/03/buy-any-xbox-one-bundle-and-get-an-additional-game-free

NxtDoc1851, Nov 3, 2015
  15. Grab the 360. Selection alone makes it worth the purchase.

Dance CaravanDJ Service, Nov 3, 2015
Thema: