Xbox One Day One Edition Controller Rumbler Grinding

Discus and support Xbox One Day One Edition Controller Rumbler Grinding in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got my Xbox One on Day One and it has been working great since I got it. The only problem I'm having is that the controller's right trigger rumbler... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Gimli1357, Feb 3, 2014.

1. Gimli1357
    Gimli1357 Guest

I got my Xbox One on Day One and it has been working great since I got it. The only problem I'm having is that the controller's right trigger rumbler is making a loud grinding noise when it's activated. The controller was working fine and has not been dropped
    or hit at all, it has rested safely on a desk when not in use. I played through all of Dead Rising 3 two times and it worked fine, but now sounds like it's loose inside. All of the other rumblers in the controller are fine, but it's specifically the one in
    the right trigger that sounds like it's grinding. The controller works fine otherwise, nothing else is wrong with it. But when playing something like Halo: Spartan ****, the noise is really loud when a turret over heats or in Dead Rising 3 when a weapon breaks.
    The noise it makes sounds as if it were sitting on a solid wooden desk while rumbling at max. I'm afraid that every time it rumbles that it's causing more damage inside.

I want to get it repaired, but will I be able to get a Day One edition? I'm also not sure how to get a controller repaired as I don't see an option for that in the warranty and repair section but I know it has a 90 warranty on it. Any advice or help is appreciated.
    Xbox One Day One Edition Controller Rumbler Grinding :)

:)

Gimli1357, Feb 3, 2014
  2. Skorch D62
    Skorch D62 Guest
    Two controller issues ..

No, but I have an issue with the rumble feature stop working on my Day One Edition (DOE) controller.

Skorch D62, Feb 3, 2014
  3. FLai1020
    FLai1020 Guest
    Controller Rumble Makes Humming Noise

I have a Day One Edition Xbox One and the controller makes a noticeable humming noise when the rumble is activated. Is that normal? It sounds like motor noise. I never had this in my Xbox 360 controllers.

FLai1020, Feb 3, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: