Xbox one 'Day One' Achievement is gone

Discus and support Xbox one 'Day One' Achievement is gone in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I redeemed my Xbox One 'Day One' Achievement the day the Xbox One came out. I've had the achievement part of my list of achievements and I also... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Saul Goode77, Jul 2, 2016.

1. Saul Goode77
    Saul Goode77 Guest

Hi, I redeemed my Xbox One 'Day One' Achievement the day the Xbox One came out. I've had the achievement part of my list of achievements and I also added it to my showcase. It's been a couple of months now, but the achievement is gone. I no longer see
    it when I go to my Achievements on my console, on the phone app or online. I've tried all the solutions in the support forum and it's still missing. I do however still see it when I go to my Showcase. I have a friend who has the same issue with their 'Day
    One' Achievement.

Did Xbox decide to remove this achievement? Anyone else having this problem?

:)

Saul Goode77, Jul 2, 2016
  2. tohellnbak
    tohellnbak Guest
    Where is my download history?

you will not see a day one code as a recent DL... it is just an achievement... and once used.. its gone...

tohellnbak, Jul 2, 2016
  3. WDM III
    WDM III Guest
    LOCKED - Issues with gamerscore

Is there no way to get your achievements back? I didn't hack anything either and got on one day after months of no playing and found out all my achievements and gamer score were gone.

WDM III, Jul 2, 2016
  4. ItsLC Gaming
    ItsLC Gaming Guest

it seems to be gone in the achievements list but if you go on the showcase and go on options you can go to the game hub which has the achievement there

ItsLC Gaming, Jul 2, 2016
  5. Saul Goode77
    Saul Goode77 Guest
    And if I remove it from my showcase, will I ever be able to see it again? Is there another way of getting to the gamehub?

Saul Goode77, Jul 3, 2016
  6. ItsLC Gaming
    ItsLC Gaming Guest
    you can follow it on the game hub only other way of getting to it, very strange it doesnt show on the achievements

ItsLC Gaming, Jul 3, 2016
  7. Avaren708
    Avaren708 Guest
    I've accidentally changed my Day One background and can no longer find an image to change it back. Achievement is gone, it's not on my showcase, am I out of luck?

Avaren708, Nov 2, 2018
  8. tohellnbak Win User

Where is my download history?

you will not see a day one code as a recent DL... it is just an achievement... and once used.. its gone...
  9. ItsLC Gaming Win User

it seems to be gone in the achievements list but if you go on the showcase and go on options you can go to the game hub which has the achievement there
  10. ItsLC Gaming Win User

you can follow it on the game hub only other way of getting to it, very strange it doesnt show on the achievements
  11. Saul Goode77 Win User

And if I remove it from my showcase, will I ever be able to see it again? Is there another way of getting to the gamehub?
  12. Avaren708 Win User

I've accidentally changed my Day One background and can no longer find an image to change it back. Achievement is gone, it's not on my showcase, am I out of luck?
Thema:

1. Xbox one 'Day One' Achievement is gone - Similar Threads - 'Day One' Achievement

2. so one day i fell asleep and i woke up my xbox was water damaged i left it upside down...

in XBoX on Consoles
    so one day i fell asleep and i woke up my xbox was water damaged i left it upside down...: one night i fell asleep and then the next day when is was about too play my hero ultra rumble my xbox wouldnt cut on so i asked my mom for tips then she said leave it upside down for 24 Hours so i...
  3. One day I randomly started lagging for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    One day I randomly started lagging for no reason: I play multiple online games like fortnight and overwatch, I don't have bad Internet, and it says my multiplayer connection is good, i don't know what to do, it'll lag and ill be somewhere...
  4. Could I possibly trigger a ban if I used the 14 day Xbox trial on multiple accounts at one...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Could I possibly trigger a ban if I used the 14 day Xbox trial on multiple accounts at one...: So Xbox live has a offer when buying ultimate a 14 day trial well my not so smart brother kept using the 14 day trial on like 3 of my accounts my question is that will it trigger a console ban of...
  5. No screen time on one day of the week

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No screen time on one day of the week: I have screen time limits set on an Xbox 1 for 8 hours per day, 7 days a week. For some reason, it occasionally sets one of the days of the week to 0 hours so I cannot use the Xbox, despite...
  6. How to update Day One Commemorative Xbox One Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to update Day One Commemorative Xbox One Controller: I've been trying to update the firmware on my day one controller from way back in 2013 because I still like to use it and prefer the feel of it compared to newer ones. The controller desperately...
  7. Can you cross play 7 days to die on cloud gaming with an xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you cross play 7 days to die on cloud gaming with an xbox one?: I want to play with my brother and this is the only way we could play with each other since he moved out, and this was our favorite game growing up. bc3a6d86-4060-4a74-bbf2-eaba88504582
  8. Just bought a brand new headset and it worked for one day and now not turning on after...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just bought a brand new headset and it worked for one day and now not turning on after...: Had the headset for one day it worked for one day now all of a sudden won’t turn on the light won’t even turn on when charging I already tried to reset it so I don’t want to hear that. I bought a...
  9. Rare Xbox one Day One Achievement

in XBoX Accessibility
    Rare Xbox one Day One Achievement: Remember when the Xbox One was announced and you got an exclusive achievement for pre-ordering the console back in 2013? I am completely aware people might not even care at all about it but what...
  10. Xbox controller to bluetooth stops working after one day.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox controller to bluetooth stops working after one day.: Hello, I have xbox x and my controller was working well on remote with my phone connected to bluetooth for one day, then next day stops working at all - same controller. I have phone xiaomi poco...