Xbox one dashboard update-feedback

Discus and support Xbox one dashboard update-feedback in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; well to start off, the update looks amazing I love the look the easy user interface and how smooth everything transitions a couple notes for anyone... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by STILLBLAZEDTHO, Nov 3, 2015.

1. Xbox one dashboard update-feedback

well to start off, the update looks amazing I love the look the easy user interface and how smooth everything transitions

a couple notes for anyone that knows where to post this

the sound when you're in party chat will completely cut out and a sometimes quick fix is to switch to game chat n back to party chat but im just throwin that out there.

another little thing that bugs me is that when I choose to invite people to party chat or my lobby... I can only invite them to party chat OR invite them to my game

what happened to the option to invite them to both??

anyways if anyone wants to help get the word around or whatever it'd be real helpful.

:)

STILLBLAZEDTHO, Nov 3, 2015
  2. IndieRock
    IndieRock Guest
    Xbox Beta app for Windows 10 available

Similar to the dashboard preview program. Test drive and report issues with a beta version of the Xbox app on Windows 10.

Get Xbox (beta) - Microsoft Store

IndieRock, Nov 3, 2015
  3. MerlinKM
    MerlinKM Guest
    MerlinKM, Nov 3, 2015
  4. Fyer
    Fyer Guest

Fyer, Nov 3, 2015
  5. pkvas
    pkvas Guest
    You think it's smooth? I find it lags way more than previous version

pkvas, Nov 3, 2015
  6. I agree with pkvas...this dashboard feels clunky and cluttered, and still gets the "loading circle" all the time just transitioning between screens. Compared to my PS4, it's still a mess. Honestly, it feels like they've put too much emphasis on trying
    to sell me things, and not enough on just being organized.

Dance CaravanDJ Service, Nov 3, 2015
  7. cheesy911
    cheesy911 Guest
    I agree find it slow and all it seems all it wants to do is load and sell me movies you now have to go through 3 menus to find dlc wireless is next to usless I dislike it that much I've gone from gaming everyday to twice in 2 weeks

cheesy911, Nov 3, 2015
  8. Xbox one dashboard update-feedback

I think this is the first time I've seen people say it's laggy, granted I don't get to see the feedback in the actual feedback forum.

I'm not sure if you remember, but the old dash has terrible responsiveness as well, I actually can't wait till this releases.

DigitalAssassin, Oct 31, 2018
  9. cheesy911 Win User

I agree find it slow and all it seems all it wants to do is load and sell me movies you now have to go through 3 menus to find dlc wireless is next to usless I dislike it that much I've gone from gaming everyday to twice in 2 weeks
  10. Dance CaravanDJ Serv Win User

I agree with pkvas...this dashboard feels clunky and cluttered, and still gets the "loading circle" all the time just transitioning between screens. Compared to my PS4, it's still a mess. Honestly, it feels like they've put too much emphasis on trying
    to sell me things, and not enough on just being organized.
  11. pkvas Win User

You think it's smooth? I find it lags way more than previous version
  12. DigitalAssassin Win User

I think this is the first time I've seen people say it's laggy, granted I don't get to see the feedback in the actual feedback forum.

I'm not sure if you remember, but the old dash has terrible responsiveness as well, I actually can't wait till this releases.
  13. Fyer Win User

Thema:

1. Xbox one dashboard update-feedback - Similar Threads - dashboard update feedback

2. My xbox 360 console is stuck on the update screen i can't access my dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 console is stuck on the update screen i can't access my dashboard: my xbox 360 console is stuck on the system update stopped screen, i can't even access my dashboard and this started when i was updating it using a usb since i don't have a hard drive so i used a...
  3. BRING MORE CUSTOMIZATION LIKE COLOR THEMES ON YOUR XBOX DASHBOARD. (This is an update...

in XboX Insiders
    BRING MORE CUSTOMIZATION LIKE COLOR THEMES ON YOUR XBOX DASHBOARD. (This is an update...: It would be fun to have a galaxy theme or picture theme on the Xbox dashboard. Some people get an Xbox to just message, since they really don't use the phone for messages sometimes. My idea is...
  4. [Xbox 360] Updating system dashboard via USB doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    [Xbox 360] Updating system dashboard via USB doesn't work: The first problem we have is our Xbox 360 can't connect to the internet (Error 80151903), but we thought it's okay. While trying to troubleshoot this, we cleared the system updates off the hard...
  5. how do i update from the old xbox 360 dashboard to the new one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i update from the old xbox 360 dashboard to the new one?: I bought an Xbox 360 original model and it seems the old user didn't factory reset the console. I searched for guides on how I could update the system but they were all on the newer dashboard. and...
  6. Why haven't I received the new dashboard update yet?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why haven't I received the new dashboard update yet?: Title. It's been about a month since Microsoft began rolling out the new dashboard update. As of my lunch break today (3 hours ago), my consoles have yet to receive the update and I've been...
  7. New Xbox Dashboard Update Removed Access to Clubs

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    New Xbox Dashboard Update Removed Access to Clubs: Besides the horrifying dystopian idea of constantly being bombarded front and center with advertisements for something I am already paying for, the new update seems to have removed access to the...
  8. back to the old dashboard after constant updates

in XboX Insiders
    back to the old dashboard after constant updates: I got the new Xbox dashboard recently, a few months ago, but since then every time I have loaded up my series S it has required an update. When I got on today, it updated the console like it does...
  9. New dashboard update randomizes menu items.

in XboX Insiders
    New dashboard update randomizes menu items.: Got the dashboard update yesterday and was prompted by Microsoft support to turn to Reddit (specifically this sub). My issue is that with the update not only are the menu items in a random order,...
  10. There is no “delta” option for me in the new dashboard update

in XboX Insiders
    There is no “delta” option for me in the new dashboard update: I installed the update but it wasn’t working, then I realized that it was missing the feature to switch it from omega to delta. submitted by /u/austincookin [link] [comments]