Xbox One dashboard glitch

Discus and support Xbox One dashboard glitch in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; You can't play against a friend in an online league in madden everytime you go to play them it dashboards you.its not just madden either it does it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Darkevo14, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Darkevo14
    Darkevo14 Guest

You can't play against a friend in an online league in madden everytime you go to play them it dashboards you.its not just madden either it does it with 2k and battlefield.its ridiculous that these issues exist and it's not theses individual companies
    either.

:)

Darkevo14, Jan 5, 2014
  2. Rannokh
    Rannokh Guest
    Xbox One Dashboard Glitches

Seems to be a lot better today, has yours improved Ex0tic??

Rannokh, Jan 5, 2014
  3. Rannokh
    Rannokh Guest

This morning when I turned my system on it had graphic glitches all over the dashboard. I have hard restarted several times including unplugging the power supply. It seems to be fine while watching a dvd or Blu-ray and as far as i can tell during a game.

Yesterday i assumed it downloaded the system patch because i had to manually turn my console on. Also i bought and installed Titanfall last night with the update that the game needed. After turning my console off for the night, the next time i powered it
    on it had pixelated glitches on the screen.

Any help or tips would be greatly appreciated.

Rannokh, Jan 5, 2014
  4. QuantumCommando Win User

Lot of XBOX One games keeps crashing to dash

Xbox ones current dashboard is practically a beta. It's pretty much the same as before it's launch. The whole xbox one dashboard is literally incomplete. Microsoft just announced they will be releasing the original/real dashboard early next year. It really
    is sad that it is so incomplete, but whatever. So glitches are imminent for a new console, especially an incomplete one. Anyways it's due to glitches effecting everyone. Especially bf4. There's so much in that amazing game
  5. Rannokh Win User

So have I. I have hard rebooted a couple times before and after unplugging the power supply from the wall and am still having issues.
  6. Rannokh Win User

Seems to be a lot better today, has yours improved Ex0tic??
  7. Ex0ticViru5 Win User

Can someone from XBOX can tell us if this is a known issue and if this will be fixed or not ?

I've made a video of what I've described in my first post if anyone is interested.
  8. Ex0ticViru5 Win User

It's obvious that it has something to do with the last update. I mean, everything was fine just before that!

I don't want to waste my time to send my console once again for replacement if this issue is only software related and can be fixed with a patch or something.

Any help would be appreciated...
Thema:

1. Xbox One dashboard glitch - Similar Threads - dashboard glitch

2. Touch screen controls on remote play work on the dashboard, but not in-game

in XboX Insiders
    Touch screen controls on remote play work on the dashboard, but not in-game: Hi all, Don't know if this is happening to anyone else or not, but touch controls don't seem to work when I'm streaming games from my console. The Xbox button works, the overlay works and I can...
  3. Xbox Series S: When I'm trying to start Minecraft the light blinks twice and show dashboard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S: When I'm trying to start Minecraft the light blinks twice and show dashboard...: On a Xbox Series S which I purchased a year ago, when I try to start Minecraft it shows the red game splash screen but right after that the light blink twice and then it closes the game and it...
  4. Xbox 360 HDD preservation (Blades Dashboard)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 HDD preservation (Blades Dashboard): Hello, I have just received an old Xbox 360 with the original blades dashboard. The console is running a 20GB HDD, but it is showing its age. I’m looking to upgrade the drive but at the same time...
  5. Why does my Monitor go black on 120Hz when I press the B button to come out of the dashboard?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Monitor go black on 120Hz when I press the B button to come out of the dashboard?: Whenever I’m on a game such as Warzone and press the middle button, when I then come out of the Xbox menu, it goes black for about 3-4 seconds. It’s seriously annoying and I feel like I’ve tried...
  6. What is this audio glitch that I occasionally have happen on my Xbox Series X dashboard?...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is this audio glitch that I occasionally have happen on my Xbox Series X dashboard?...: https://youtu.be/ic18ABn349c I'm having an issue where occasionally after booting up my Series X the dashboard sounds are glitched/buggy. As you can hear in the video they sound springy. When...
  7. Glitch on the dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Glitch on the dashboard: I have had the same glitch on my dashboard for several years now. There is someone on Xbox live that is NOT on my favorites or friends list. In fact, I blocked this person. Thing is, every time...
  8. Dashboard scroll glitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dashboard scroll glitch: Hello, I bought an Xbox one x last week, May 23, 2018. I have this weird glitch with the dashboard from time to time and the only thing that has fixed it so far is a hard restart. After I hit the...
  9. Dashboard scroll glitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dashboard scroll glitch: Hello, I bought an Xbox one x last week, May 23, 2018. I have this weird glitch with the dashboard from time to time and the only thing that has fixed it so far is a hard restart. After I hit the...
  10. Abnormal persistent dashboard glitch?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Abnormal persistent dashboard glitch?: Hi I've recently purchased an xbox one from my younger brother, who has only had the console for about a year now and there appears to be this very strange glitch that happens at the dashboard....