Xbox One cracked GTA V and can't get ahold of any support

Discus and support Xbox One cracked GTA V and can't get ahold of any support in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Basically I was playing heists on GTA yesterday and was having a great time.. Then I had to leave, so I shut off the Xbox One and left. So the next... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MyComputerIsAnnoying, Mar 11, 2015.

1. Xbox One cracked GTA V and can't get ahold of any support

Basically I was playing heists on GTA yesterday and was having a great time.. Then I had to leave, so I shut off the Xbox One and left. So the next day, i come back to play but it won't work.. I take out the game and see a small crack on the inner ring (the
    one that says "Xbox One Xbox One Xbox One") And it was not there yesterday and just happened today. I believe the Xbox had cracked it for some reason and now I can't even play it.. Would I even be able to get a refund for this from Xbox or am i basically f**ked?
    I do not want to pay another 60$ on a game...

:)

MyComputerIsAnnoying, Mar 11, 2015
  2. Dark destiny
    Dark destiny Guest
    Just would like to touch base on how much better live is than Sony's online..

I can't trust PSN, too much bad press, even GTA V preload got cracked, sony's coding... questionable.

Dark destiny, Mar 11, 2015
  3. Can't download GTA V

All other games I can DL. Just bought GTA V from the Xbox store but get the message Can't Download GTA V. Any ideas why?

HeliosphereFly, Mar 11, 2015
  4. medium bloke
    medium bloke Guest

If you purchased the game from Xbox, you may be able to contact Xbox Support for assistance by following this link:

Xbox One Support | Xbox 360 Support | Xbox Live and Billing Support

However, if you purchased the disc from a different retailer, you may need to go back to that retailer for a refund or replacement if they will allow this.

medium bloke, Mar 11, 2015
  5. medium bloke Win User

If you purchased the game from Xbox, you may be able to contact Xbox Support for assistance by following this link:

http://support.xbox.com/

However, if you purchased the disc from a different retailer, you may need to go back to that retailer for a refund or replacement if they will allow this.
  6. Dark destiny Win User

Just would like to touch base on how much better live is than Sony's online..

I can't trust PSN, too much bad press, even GTA V preload got cracked, sony's coding... questionable.
  7. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Can't get ahold of support?

Hi Ian! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I just want to clarify, your Microsoft account was compromised, is that correct?

If yes, from the official Microsoft article: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...-account-24ca907d-bcdf-a44b-4656-47f0cd89c245 Kindly try to follow the instructions in the interactive tool in order to recover your account.

If the steps above didn't work, you will need to reach out to Microsoft Xbox Support for further escalations as they have the tools and resources to properly investigate this case.

According to Microsoft Agent | Moderator, XBF Brad A and Xbox Ambassador, CosmicCraze:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-support/988332e4-631f-457c-8bc8-210e7a19be37 and https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ive-chat/b75d470e-8c19-4399-bcc9-e6e0bc2ec2fd

Note: Use a different Microsoft account if you're having trouble contacting support.

Here's how to contact Xbox Support:

"Chat Support:

> Visit the Xbox Support website: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/
    > Click on the "Contact Us" button in the right of the screen.
    > Select the issue you need help with and click on the "Next" option.
    > Sign in to your Microsoft account.
    > Follow the prompts to connect to a live chat agent.

For Callback Support:

> Select Xbox One
    > Select See more options then subscription changes
    > Select Show Contact options
    > Select Request a call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives a request for a call from support as a contact option.

If you're unable to contact them, try again at a later time."

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  8. TheJackah Win User

What big reveals are you hoping for?

9. blackhalk123 Win User

Xbox Semi-Bricked after turning off during update

it sounds like the cords. a game update shouldn't cause any problems with the xbox os. see if you can get ahold of someone a/v cords to try out
Thema:

1. Xbox One cracked GTA V and can't get ahold of any support - Similar Threads - cracked GTA can't

2. Audio cracking and popping while gaming/moving around UI

in XboX Insiders
    Audio cracking and popping while gaming/moving around UI: Brand new console causing crackling audio issues with headphones (tested two different Sony headphones wired, and Razer Kaira pro for Xbox) on in the dashboard and in game. Tried troubleshooting...
  3. Sound pops/cracks when navigating in Xbox's menu and HDMI-CEC not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sound pops/cracks when navigating in Xbox's menu and HDMI-CEC not working: Hello Everybody, I recently purchased an Xbox Series X and there are two things that annoy me a bit. The first is Xbox's cracking audio while I navigate in the menu. It occurs only when I...
  4. I first got an cracked acc when i login in it i have the error gelp us secure your acc but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I first got an cracked acc when i login in it i have the error gelp us secure your acc but...: It is My problem please support 69d8fc12-1fbf-469e-be28-994279c0ae7e
  5. Why does my LT & RT have a cracking noise when clicking it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my LT & RT have a cracking noise when clicking it?: Every time I use my controller to play any game. My LT & RT have a cracking noise. When I blow air in the controller, the cracking noise stops. When I dont touch my controller. The cracking comes...
  6. My trigger button is cracked on my elite 2 controller can I have this replaced

in XBoX on Consoles
    My trigger button is cracked on my elite 2 controller can I have this replaced: My trigger is cracked on my elite 2 controller ! The controller hasn’t been dropped it just gave up during game play !! Can I have this replaced/repaired f65632b4-8e6e-48ef-bac8-29fcebff2313
  7. Xbox Wireless Headset - Plastic Casing around Mic randomly Cracked

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Headset - Plastic Casing around Mic randomly Cracked: Good evening, I purchased an Xbox Wireless Headset in June 2023, and it has worked well, but yesterday when I picked it up to play, I noticed the plastic cased around the mic had randomly become...
  8. [Minecraft - Windows 10/11 Edition] Sound distorted and cracks. Xbox Game Bar problem with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Minecraft - Windows 10/11 Edition] Sound distorted and cracks. Xbox Game Bar problem with...: Razer 7.1 Synapse has a problem with it's Synapse THX in playback device settings. I switched to the, separate, Razer audio controller - Game in both the systems playback settings and Xbox Game...
  9. Xbox Series X games cracking, bright colors and growing black boxes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X games cracking, bright colors and growing black boxes: I bought a brand new Xbox Series X (Diablo IV edition) about two months ago. Everything was fine for about a month and a half, but then the picture began to become distorted. Three things began to...
  10. Controller keeps disconnecting and audio keeps cracking

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller keeps disconnecting and audio keeps cracking: I need help with my controller, I’m not sure why but it keeps cutting out audio and cracking really badly where I can’t hear anything and no one can understand me for the few seconds it happens,...