xbox one controller

Discus and support xbox one controller in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When I try to connect my xbox one controller with an android charger it get a notification that the usb device is not recognized. ive updated drivers... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AustinRocha, Aug 4, 2018.

1. AustinRocha
    AustinRocha Guest

xbox one controller

When I try to connect my xbox one controller with an android charger it get a notification that the usb device is not recognized. ive updated drivers but still no luck. im out of ideas to get it to work im not sure if its the android charger or the controller

NOTE: Ive played with the controller before but in the middle of one of my games it shut off and I couldn't connect my controller anymore

:)

AustinRocha, Aug 4, 2018
  2. Xbox one controller

So I went on the repair page for replacing my broken xbox controller and on one of the steps it gives me an option to choose a replacement controller. Theres 4 options xbox one controller, xbox one controller 3.55mm, xbox one controller 3.55mm v2 black
    and xbox one controller 3.55mm v2 white. Are the v2 controllers the latest ones.

SlicedAlarm3412, Aug 4, 2018
  3. davy22
    davy22 Guest
    davy22, Aug 4, 2018
  4. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest

xbox one controller

Hi

Not all USB cables are fully wired cables, some are only wired for charging devices. If you have other USB cables available can you please try also using them to see if the same problem occurs.

gds1972, Aug 4, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

xbox one controller