Xbox one controller

Discus and support Xbox one controller in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I just bought a new controller for Xbox one but not wireless. When i connect it to my Pc under Windows 10, he works because i have a response... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Pate2FwaDvolail, Jan 22, 2017.

1. Xbox one controller

Hello,

I just bought a new controller for Xbox one but not wireless. When i connect it to my Pc under Windows 10, he works because i have a response when i use the white xbox logo button. I can go through the parameters but when I try to use it in game it doesn't
    work. I try it on Dark souls 1, by Steam platform. There's nothing that helped me for wired controllers, so here I ask you. Thanks for fast response.

:)

Pate2FwaDvolail, Jan 22, 2017
  2. Xbox one controller

So I went on the repair page for replacing my broken xbox controller and on one of the steps it gives me an option to choose a replacement controller. Theres 4 options xbox one controller, xbox one controller 3.55mm, xbox one controller 3.55mm v2 black
    and xbox one controller 3.55mm v2 white. Are the v2 controllers the latest ones.

SlicedAlarm3412, Jan 22, 2017
  3. davy22
    davy22 Guest
    davy22, Jan 22, 2017
  4. Xbox one controller

Hi,

We recommend running the Windows troubleshooter for devices and hardware provided on this

link

If the same thing occurs, kindly click this
    link
    and follow the steps on how to update your Xbox One Controller on Windows 10.

Let us know how it goes.

Catherine Cus., Jan 23, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox one controller