Xbox One Controller Wont Connect to PC with USB cord

Discus and support Xbox One Controller Wont Connect to PC with USB cord in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, While playing Snowrunner on my PC with my Xbox One controller, like I have for over 2 years, it disconnected randomly, while I was driving in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ledebuhrr ledebuhr, Apr 23, 2024.

1. Xbox One Controller Wont Connect to PC with USB cord

Hello,

While playing Snowrunner on my PC with my Xbox One controller, like I have for over 2 years, it disconnected randomly, while I was driving in the game. In the Bluetooth menu on the PC, the controller shows as Paired. The light on the XB controller still flashes, indicating that the controller is not paired. In game, nothing happens, and is not connected. After some research, it was recommended to change the batteries, then restart the PC. I did so, and still, no results. Then, it was recommended to plug the controller in with a USB cord, and view it on the Xbox Accessories app. In the app, check for updates on the controller. On the app, while connected to the PC, the controller does not show up in the App. Then, I found an old reddit thread with the same issue. The controller vibrates, indicating that it is connected to the PC. While following that, it was told to install the Xbox Identity Provider app, which I can not download on the Microsoft Store. All of these problems persist on both controllers that I own. Next, I checked an official Microsoft thread about this issue. Nothing here worked either, and it recommended to buy a new controller, which I am not inclined to do. After all of this, there is not much more info I can find. Any help would be appreciated.

:)

ledebuhrr ledebuhr, Apr 23, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox One Controller Wont Connect to PC with USB cord