Xbox one controller windows 11 Xbox app.I can navigate up to running a game but then I have...

Discus and support Xbox one controller windows 11 Xbox app.I can navigate up to running a game but then I have... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Either Bluetooth or USB connection I cannot load games ( except flight simulator) unless I use the mouse. cannot play games either. I did change... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by dpx9922, Dec 4, 2023.

1. dpx9922
    dpx9922 Guest

Xbox one controller windows 11 Xbox app.I can navigate up to running a game but then I have...

Either Bluetooth or USB connection I cannot load games ( except flight simulator) unless I use the mouse. cannot play games either. I did change drivers and reload software.

:)

dpx9922, Dec 4, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

Xbox one controller windows 11 Xbox app.I can navigate up to running a game but then I have to use the mouse.

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor. I am happy to assist you today.

I’m sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your controller on the Xbox app. According to a Microsoft Community post: https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/c5f9cbee-3ac6-46e8-83b2-26176fec2b73 this issue could be caused by accidentally pressing the Xbox button on your controller and then opening the menu and inadvertently pressing some more buttons. Then you can’t use the controller in-game, but it works fine on the Xbox menu. If this is the case, you can try uninstalling the accessories app completely.

If this does not work, you might want to try restarting your PC, clearing your cache, or checking if your Xbox App is up-to-date.

I hope this helps.
  3. PsiScream Win User

Xbox app streaming not (any longer) supports two controllers ?

Same issue here. I have four controllers all working in Windows 10 and can navigate in the xbox app, but as soon as streaming starts, only one controller is usable.
  4. SaranshMehra Win User

Game from Game Pass launching Steam

I do own game pass and I did launch it via Xbox App.I even tried running it after exiting Steam,but nothing works.Please help
  5. ahmedrafat1 Win User

problem with sound

sorry bro more question i found the adapter but it is written in the description that it is for xbox one controller and windows 10 can this adapter work for series controller and windows 11 ?
  6. br_sh Win User

controller not connecting to computer

as of now i am using a USB cord to connect my Xbox controller to the computer and i run a window's 11 as well
Thema:

1. Xbox one controller windows 11 Xbox app.I can navigate up to running a game but then I have... - Similar Threads - controller windows app

2. Trouble connecting XBox Series S controller to new Windows 11.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble connecting XBox Series S controller to new Windows 11.: Tried Bluetooth/paring and restarting...no other blue tooth devices are connected. Watched YouTube videos for Windows 11 - stuck! f992ffe4-060c-4ad7-ab2a-15d035d0f139
  3. Xbox Series X controller input delay on Windows 10.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X controller input delay on Windows 10.: I bought a custom made xbox series x controller from Xbox Design Lab back in 2022 for some context. Worked well for two years but recently I've noticed after about a few minutes into a session the...
  4. Home button on xbox controller in windows 7

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home button on xbox controller in windows 7: I have 2 original xbox one x controllers. When I connect the gamepad with a cable to a PC with Windows 7, the controller turns on and works fine, but there is no action when I press the home...
  5. Partial Detection Issue with Xbox Controller After Downgrading from Windows 11 to Windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Partial Detection Issue with Xbox Controller After Downgrading from Windows 11 to Windows 10: Hello, I have had this Xbox controller for 3 years now and have never had any issues. However, I recently switched from Windows 11 to Windows 10, and since then, my PC only detects the joysticks...
  6. Frequent Disconnects XBox One Wirless Controller For Windows - 1 foot away with direct line...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Frequent Disconnects XBox One Wirless Controller For Windows - 1 foot away with direct line...: I experience frequent controller disconnects with the following set up: - Xbox Wireless Controller - Xbox One Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery (Full charge) - Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows...
  7. Headset microphone doesn't work when connected to a XBox Series X controller - Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset microphone doesn't work when connected to a XBox Series X controller - Windows 11: I've recently upgraded to Windows 11 and now when I connect my Headset to my Xbox Series X controller the microphone no longer works. I did the same as I did on Windows 10. I connected the USB C...
  8. Configuring Xbox Elite Controller on Windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Configuring Xbox Elite Controller on Windows 10: Is there any way to configure an Xbox elite controller on Windows 10? The Xbox accessories app no longer works and tells me I need to update my Windows OS. My computer isn't eligible for an...
  9. Windows 11 Dolby Atmos app with Xbox Controller 3.5mm headphones stuttering in games only

in XBoX on Consoles
    Windows 11 Dolby Atmos app with Xbox Controller 3.5mm headphones stuttering in games only: Windows 11 Xbox Controller connected via the xbox wireless adapter Headset connected via the controller's 3.5mm jack Dolby Atmos enabled for headphones There is audio stuttering in visually...
  10. Why XBOX doesn`t have a windows Remote Desktop app to control a Windows 10/11 PC?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why XBOX doesn`t have a windows Remote Desktop app to control a Windows 10/11 PC?: Why XBOX doesn`t have a windows Remote Desktop app to control a Windows 10/11 PC? A logged XBOX user may have the capability to control their windows PC with a mouse and keyboard. Technically...