Xbox one controller vibrations

Discus and support Xbox one controller vibrations in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi! I have a problem with my new Xbox One controller. I bought a controller 4N6-00002 with original Xbox cable and when i'm plug into controller any... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MeritedTube684, Aug 23, 2018.

1. Xbox one controller vibrations

Hi!

I have a problem with my new Xbox One controller. I bought a controller 4N6-00002 with original Xbox cable and when i'm plug into controller any of my headphones joystick incessantly vibrates and when plug out it stop vibrates. I'm using Win 7.

:)

MeritedTube684, Aug 23, 2018
  2. JetEyeKnight
    JetEyeKnight Guest
    Why is my Xbox One Elite Controller not vibrating in Destiny despite vibration being enabled in game and in the App?

Why is my Xbox One Elite Controller not vibrating in Destiny despite vibration being enabled in game and in the Xbox Accessories App???

JetEyeKnight, Aug 23, 2018
  3. PaddeyWagon
    PaddeyWagon Guest
    Controller wont vibrate on destiny

My xbox one controller setting is set on vibrate on destiny and everything. The controller has no issue vibrating on call of duty and like so other games but on destiny it will not vibrate which is very irritating. The vibration settings are on and I have
    reset the game many times. Any help would be GREAT!

PaddeyWagon, Aug 23, 2018
  4. Xbox one controller vibrations

I forgot to mention when i plug in a controller for the first time thaat error jumped out:

xbox one error

MeritedTube684, Aug 24, 2018
  5. ChiefJoboo
    ChiefJoboo Guest
    I would suggest using another USB bus. If you're controller is on the front of your PC try the back, or try another USB port if you're on a laptop. It seems that the USB bus is being overloaded to me.

ChiefJoboo, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox one controller vibrations