Xbox One controller stops working after vibration

Discus and support Xbox One controller stops working after vibration in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Well, all said in the title. Whatever game, app I use, once the controller vibrates, it cannot do anything else but vibrating. Only way to fix this is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ChickenJ, Aug 11, 2018.

1. ChickenJ
    ChickenJ Guest

Well, all said in the title. Whatever game, app I use, once the controller vibrates, it cannot do anything else but vibrating. Only way to fix this is to unplug and plug it back in. Help guys!

:)

ChickenJ, Aug 11, 2018
  2. Controller vibration stopped working on 2 different controllers

My Day One controller's vibration suddenly stopped working two days after use. I tried new batteries. I resynced it to my console multiple times. I synced it to my friend's console. I tried it on COD Ghosts and Dead Rising 3 and checked all game settings.
    Still no vibration. I talked to Xbox Support and then sent the controller in for replacement. In the meantime, I bought a second controller from Target. Vibration immediately worked on this new controller... until two days later - the SAME exact issue happened.
    Vibration just cut out in the middle of a COD multiplayer match and never came back. Same issue, two different controllers. Anyone have any idea what is going on?? This is so frustrating!! Thanks!

theyellowfellow, Aug 11, 2018
  3. MarkOler
    MarkOler Guest
    Xbox One Windows 10 Wireless Adapter Issues

I have bought the new xbox one wireless adapter for windows, and I have to report an issue.

I have been on the phone for 62 minutes to resolve the fact that the xbox one controllers using the wireless adapter do not vibrate. (The controller did vibrate once, and only once, for a second. It has now stopped altogether)

I have tested the controller using the wired connection and it is working as intended.

This is a blatant issue that needs to be resolved on the software side. The software that windows installed to run the adapter is not passing the vibration through and should be updated. The xbox 360 wireless receiver worked with vibration and now the xbox
    one wireless receiver doesn't.

I also see no controller settings or a program to modify them (I assume that the xbox one controller settings feature to be released soon will also be given out to windows)

Why do I not get Vibration, and can it get fixed?

MarkOler, Aug 11, 2018
  4. Flymonkey102
    Flymonkey102 Guest

Possibly a short in the wire? You don't have another cable to try? Maybe try wireless with batteries if it all possible.

Flymonkey102, Aug 11, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: