Xbox One Controller Right Bumper Not Working

Discus and support Xbox One Controller Right Bumper Not Working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I need help requesting a replacement as my controller is not working properly. I tried contacting through web chat and they said that they are having... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AKA TERMINATOR7, Apr 24, 2020.

1. Xbox One Controller Right Bumper Not Working

I need help requesting a replacement as my controller is not working properly.

I tried contacting through web chat and they said that they are having technical issues and ended the chat.

When i tried entering the serial number it said it is not valid or not registered but my xbox one is registered on microsoft website.

Any advice is much appreciated.

Thank you.

:)

AKA TERMINATOR7, Apr 24, 2020
  2. Bandido1508 Win User

Controllers are considered end user items, they are not repaired by Microsoft, even if it was under warranty they would just send you a replacement. Five years is a pretty good life span for a controller. There are a lot of options for controllers out
    there now.
  3. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there AKA TERMINATOR7,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for clarity on how to get your controller dealt with. I can totally understand how this could be pretty disheartening, however if you got it that long ago, it would be out of warranty and you would not be able to replace
    it through Microsoft. At this time, your only recourse would be to get the controller replaced on your own.

Hope this was informative.

Thanks for reading!
  4. AKA TERMINATOR7 Win User

I did not buy it online, I bought from a store called GAME. It was included in a Xbox One console and game bundle.

I bought it around in 2014 so it is not in warranty anymore and I don’t have a receipt from the store when I bought it.
  5. Jeremy2085 Win User

Did you purchase your controller online and if so, what website was it that you purchased it from?

Is the controller still in warranty and do you have the reciept for it?
  6. SKIN-EEA5905B-8063-4 Win User

Day one controller coming apart?

I have a regular xbone controller however my right bumper makes a nice clicking noice but the left one which still works does not. This is the only xbone controller I have ever got may hands on so far. Is the left bumper diffrent from the right one?
Thema:

1. Xbox One Controller Right Bumper Not Working - Similar Threads - Controller Right Bumper

2. Unresponsive right bumper on elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unresponsive right bumper on elite series 2 controller: I bought an elite series 2 controller 6 months ago,and from 2 months ago I've encountered an issue where my right bumper does not register inputs unless I press it really hard,blowing air into the...
  3. No Matter What Controller I Use My Right Analog wont Respond. Xbox Series S Ive Tried...

in XBoX Accessibility
    No Matter What Controller I Use My Right Analog wont Respond. Xbox Series S Ive Tried...: No Matter What Controller I Use My Right Analog wont Respond. Xbox Series S Ive Tried Everything Any Help ? fef22dac-555e-41f8-ac3e-ccd7dd1aea27
  4. Xbox Elite Controller series 2 right thumbstick drift?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller series 2 right thumbstick drift?: I’ve had this elite controller for about a year and randomly the joysticks started messing up. I checked on the accessories app and the right thumbstick appears to stay in this position no matter...
  5. Why does the right bumper fail on so many Elite 2 controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the right bumper fail on so many Elite 2 controllers?: Since customer support was unable to help me I figure I would try here before deciding whether or not to buy anymore Xbox hardware. I've had 2 Xbox elite 2 controllers stop working. Both had the...
  6. Elite Controller Series 2 right bumper inconsistency

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Series 2 right bumper inconsistency: To whoever reads this, I have had my elite controller series 2 for over a year now and I’ve had to already send it back once before for the same issue I’m currently experiencing, my right bumper...
  7. Elite Controller gen 2 right bumper unresponsive again

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller gen 2 right bumper unresponsive again: This is the second gen 2 elite controller after having my first one have the exact same issue and needing to have it replaced. My right bumper has started to be more and more unresponsive, this...
  8. Every Xbox controller I own ends up having a disfunctional right bumper button, sometimes...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every Xbox controller I own ends up having a disfunctional right bumper button, sometimes...: As the title states, I always seem to have an issue with my controllers having a broken right bumper without long time use. This is probably the 5th time I've had this occur, and all times it's...
  9. I sent in a elite controller in warranty with a bad right bumper and it was sent back not...

in XBoX on Windows
    I sent in a elite controller in warranty with a bad right bumper and it was sent back not...: I sent in a elite controller in warranty still with a bad right bumper and it was sent back not fixed with no explanation why. The controller was in great condition otherwise. What is this...
  10. bumper derecho del control inhalambrico no funciona [Mod Translation - right wireless...

in XBoX on Consoles
    bumper derecho del control inhalambrico no funciona [Mod Translation - right wireless...: buen dia al presionar el bumper derecho no funciona con ningun juego, el control lo adquirí en diciembre 2019 agradecere me pueda apoyar para conocer que le pasa [Mod Translation - good day when...