Xbox One Controller problem (Im a Brazillian Player, sorry for bad English)

Discus and support Xbox One Controller problem (Im a Brazillian Player, sorry for bad English) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My Xbox One Controller is having problems. First, it did not turn on, or change batteries, or connected to USB, the other day, the analogue was locked... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FCPFernandIce13, Dec 22, 2017.

1. Xbox One Controller problem (Im a Brazillian Player, sorry for bad English)

My Xbox One Controller is having problems. First, it did not turn on, or change batteries, or connected to USB, the other day, the analogue was locked in the menu,

always going down, it happened several times, it took a while and it normal,

yesterday I called you, only after a few minutes on, the control turned

off by itself, and now I can not play anything anymore, it is turning

off every 10 seconds on.

:)

FCPFernandIce13, Dec 22, 2017
  2. SaiBx0T
    SaiBx0T Guest
    SaiBx0T, Dec 22, 2017
  3. Xbox One streaming to Windows 10 - audio issue

After the last xbox app update 7.7.21024.0000 streaming xbox one to pc has issues... the image don't appear only sound and xbox controller is ok. It´s impossivel to play...

Please verify.

Sorry bad english

VALTER SILVA-DE8CFA87-095B-4444-A1AF-A65D914AAA16, Dec 22, 2017
  4. Ishan8123
    Ishan8123 Guest

Ishan8123, Dec 22, 2017
  5. Ishan8123 Win User

6. Qucee3205 Win User

Brand new xbox one makes loud noise

@simonm7 is the problem still away.?

im having the same issue over here like you guys

the first xbox one i brought it back. but this one is also making this annoying sound

Sorry for my bad english
  7. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Castlevania Lords of Shadows 2 DLC Revelations not working

Hi HellJoker666, that is Sad I now whant that is frustranting but when you try Play and Access the DLC the Game Show some Error Message or Code for You? I'm Sorry my English too, I'm only a Brazillian Learn English yet
  8. xCAETANOx Win User

Xbox One - Controllers Disconnecting Intermittently

I have the theory about that problem

I will verify the battery is disconnect when controller vibrates

sorry my bad english
  9. Ranger 0mega Win User

issue with vinyl customization

the issue message is : "this fonctionality is block by the parental control Xbox live"

ps : sorry for the bad english
Thema:

1. Xbox One Controller problem (Im a Brazillian Player, sorry for bad English) - Similar Threads - Controller problem Brazillian

2. Xbox series controller analog problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series controller analog problem: Today my Xbox Series controller started having problems, in the game (Halo Infinite) is just spinning around, I checked it in the "Game controller" properties of Windows, I attach an image of the...
  3. xbox wireless controller problem

in XboX Insiders
    xbox wireless controller problem: my xbox wireless controller cant disconnect on my pc. ive been having this issue for like 2 months on my pc now. the surprising thing is that when i try to connect the controller on my laptop, it...
  4. Problem with the controller and wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with the controller and wifi: I have had the xbox one for quite some time, and I was playing it without any problems until recently. The console began to fail, it sometimes struggles to connect to the wifi network and the...
  5. Lots of problems with xbox and controller any fixes?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lots of problems with xbox and controller any fixes?: [img] My xbox wont let me get ti the homescreen, everytime i tried turning it on it took about 5 minutes to say xbox then it said the message above, before this happened there was another message...
  6. Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller: Pressing the right joy stick down turns the controller off and the controller will not turn back on until it is plugged in, controller does not register up or down movement on the right joystick...
  7. Controller problems?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller problems?: Since getting my Series X back in January of this year, my controller likes to be a little funky. It's the standard controller that comes with the console first of all. The oldest of its issues...
  8. On Windows 11, how can I fix the problem, that my Xbox One controller keeps ceasing to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Windows 11, how can I fix the problem, that my Xbox One controller keeps ceasing to...: I am using Windows 11 and an Xbox One controller. For a few weeks now, I have had the problem, that the controller would stop being recognized by the system. The symptoms of that are Controller...
  9. Xbox Controller Pairing Problems after MOBA replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Pairing Problems after MOBA replacement: I'm having problems connecting my xbox controller to my PC since I replaced my MOBA, the last one was a B350 and I buyed an bluetooth adapter Realtek 5.0 to connect my Xbox Controller to it, after...
  10. Im having problems with my xbox elite core controller. My bottom left paddle button when i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im having problems with my xbox elite core controller. My bottom left paddle button when i...: Is there any way to resolve this issue? b9dd45c2-10df-4372-b52d-05338aeaeb89