Xbox One Controller PC

Discus and support Xbox One Controller PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Not sure where to post this so if I'm in wrong place, sorry So I've had no issues at all with my controllers working on PC since now. I use the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by FaTaLLiMiT, Oct 16, 2018.

1. FaTaLLiMiT
    FaTaLLiMiT Guest

Xbox One Controller PC

Not sure where to post this so if I'm in wrong place, sorry

So I've had no issues at all with my controllers working on PC since now. I use the official Wireless Adapter to get the controller synced up, and now all of a sudden, after around...2-3 years of use, it will disconnect the controller and my character will
    run in a circle. Doesnt matter what game it is, it has happened in Assassins Creed and Dauntless both. The centre Xbox light/button will flash (seems a little faster than what is normal) and I will have to resync it to my PC. Using it wired with the charger
    kit doesnt cause this issue, and I have tried different USB slots for the adapter. My question is, is there something that I could do to pinpoint if its the controller or the adapter, is there an easy fix, or is it just down to use/age of the controller/adapter
    and they need replacing?

Thanks for any info!

:)

FaTaLLiMiT, Oct 16, 2018
  2. controller xbox one>pc connection

hi sorry to disturb you

i'm trying to connect my xbox one controller to my pc with the usb cable but it doesn't work.. the curious thing is, if i connect the controller to my pc (or i try to do it) while my xbox one is on, i gain control of the xbox one.. i can even play from the
    xbox with my controller while it's connected to the pc.

what do i need to do to connect my controller to the pc and play pc games?

francescopeterlongo, Oct 16, 2018
  3. CIDkidzPILLZ
    CIDkidzPILLZ Guest
    CIDkidzPILLZ, Oct 16, 2018
  4. XBF Nestor S
    XBF Nestor S Guest

Xbox One Controller PC

Hey Fatal!

Thanks for taking the time to bring this issue to us! We suggest trying our
    Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows
    troubleshooter and let us know if it helped, keep us posted!

XBF Nestor S, Oct 16, 2018
  5. FidgeTRennie
    FidgeTRennie Guest
    None of that worked for me sorry, already checked through another list of suggestions that said similar things. Its wierd because the i would say its just the adapater thats dieing on me...but i could swear then the controller disconnects, the xbox sign
    flashes at a slightly faster rate than it normal does (for example, the flash it makes when syncing to a new device)

PS Its still Fatal here, it just asked me to sign in to post a reply and wouldn't load unless I singed in with account other than my gamertag

FidgeTRennie, Oct 16, 2018
  6. XBF Nestor S
    XBF Nestor S Guest
    Hey Fatal thanks for the reply bud!

So if the controller is acting this way it might also benefit from an
    Update
    to make sure the drivers aren't the issue here. Give it a shot and keep us posted!

XBF Nestor S, Oct 17, 2018
  7. FidgeTRennie
    FidgeTRennie Guest
    Downloaded the software, and it says my controllers up to date and charged (just in case it was somehow the battery pack itself)

FidgeTRennie, Oct 17, 2018
  8. XBF Chris J
    XBF Chris J Guest

Xbox One Controller PC

Hey Fatal,

The easiest way to check if this is an issue with the Xbox wireless adapter or the controller is syncing a second controller to the wireless adapter. The only catch there would be that you need a second controller.

If all troubleshooting from the links above failed, then my first thought would be that the wireless adapter needs to be replaced. Please post a response if anything changes or if you have any further details to give us on this issue.

Hope this helps

XBF Chris J, Oct 18, 2018
  9. FaTaLLiMiT
    FaTaLLiMiT Guest
    Believe its the adapter at this point, I tried playing on my xbox for a bit and the controller didn't desync once, so fairly sure its the adapter. Its just odd that the xbox button flashes quicker than usual when it happens, and that no mater what game,
    my character spins in a circle, even if the last action had nothing to do with movement :S

FaTaLLiMiT, Oct 18, 2018
  10. XBF Nestor S
    XBF Nestor S Guest
    Hey Limit thanks for keeping us posted bud!

If it has been narrowed down to the adapter and another one is needed we suggest checking out the list of

Authorized Retailers
    posted on our website for a replacement!!

XBF Nestor S, Oct 18, 2018
  11. Darkwolfecze
    Darkwolfecze Guest
    Also try different controller (if you have any) Maybe the problem is in the adapter, if you wont be able to connect other controllers, the issue is maybe the Wireless adapter.

Darkwolfecze, Oct 18, 2018
  12. I have a similar issue with the XBox Controller S (Bluetooth One)

I have to resync it to my computer via Bluetooth whenever I charge it, It doesn't matter if I use my PC or a regular outlet to charge my controller whenever I unplug it the light starts flashing and I have to resync it via Bluetooth.

There is no option to "Connect" either I have to delete the XBController profile and then repair it to my computer in order to use it again and it's really getting on my last nerve.

Anybody have any ideas on how to fix it?

IPleadTheF1fth, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox One Controller PC