Xbox one controller not working.

Discus and support Xbox one controller not working. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When I plug my controller into my PC, the controller vibrates but that's it. I have the latest version of windows 10 but there are no drivers for a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Squirt63, Aug 12, 2018.

1. Squirt63
    Squirt63 Guest

When I plug my controller into my PC, the controller vibrates but that's it. I have the latest version of windows 10 but there are no drivers for a controller installed, can anybody help?

:)

Squirt63, Aug 12, 2018
  2. MerlinKM
    MerlinKM Guest
    Windows 10

Was it the official Xbox 360 or Xbox One controller? For the Xbox 360 wireless controller, an adapter is required. For Xbox One, the original Xbox One controller will only work when wired. For the One S controller, you can connect it via bluetooth.

MerlinKM, Aug 12, 2018
  3. Does Xbox One Controller + Cable for Windows work on mac

Does Xbox One Controller + Cable for Windows work on mac

Does Xbox One Controller + Cable for Windows work on mac with supported drivers.

Xbox One Controller + Cable for Windows = http://bit.ly/controller-

I want to purchase an Xbox One Controller + Cable for Windows but I was wondering whether it would work with Mac with supported drivers

FlirtleSkurtle, Aug 12, 2018
  4. Flymonkey102
    Flymonkey102 Guest

Hey there!

Does the Xbox symbol stay lit up when you plug the cable in? Have you tried a different USB cable or if possible use the controller wirelessly?

Flymonkey102, Aug 12, 2018
  5. Echo4Ent
    Echo4Ent Guest
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: