Xbox one controller not so solid!

Discus and support Xbox one controller not so solid! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When mine rumbles it makes a faint hum/whistle type noise. I ordered a titanfall controller so hopefully it doesn't have the same issue. Other than... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by x24hrs2livex, Jan 18, 2014.

  1. JUICE 5150
    JUICE 5150 Guest

    Xbox one controller not so solid!


    When mine rumbles it makes a faint hum/whistle type noise. I ordered a titanfall controller so hopefully it doesn't have the same issue. Other than that, I have no issues. I only own one.
     
    JUICE 5150, Jan 19, 2014
    #31
  2. FTM99
    FTM99 Guest
    The day ones seem to have been rushed or something..Mine is a drifter(left thumb) now..I have a second one that is a good ol regular ,plain jane and its still good..

    I do prefer the 360 controller over the one though..Just seems more solid ,like it was cast as one piece
     
    FTM99, Jan 19, 2014
    #32
  3. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that the old Xbox 360 controllers actually used screws to hold them together.
     
    Galactic Geek, Jan 19, 2014
    #33
  4. I SURGE I
    I SURGE I Guest

    Xbox one controller not so solid!

    I haven't had any of the issues the OP has had.
     
    I SURGE I, Jan 19, 2014
    #34
  5. Mine is solid and I have had no problems at all.
     
    NE Patriots12x, Jan 20, 2014
    #35
  6. CODukes4
    CODukes4 Guest
    The middle button on both of my controllers get stuck inside.....and even when I do press it in nothing happens. Does the middle button do anything?
     
    CODukes4, Jan 20, 2014
    #36
  7. xXBOXxOne
    xXBOXxOne Guest
    [quote user="tohellnbak"]
    personal opinions as I have no problems of what you speak of

    [/quote]+1
     
    xXBOXxOne, Jan 20, 2014
    #37
  8. SkadollaX
    SkadollaX Guest

    Xbox one controller not so solid!

    Out of the 22 odd replies in regards to my original post;

    9 users have no problems

    13 users have experienced problems with the Xbox one controller

    "Smove" they are not

    Tested rigorously in a lab + hardy build, total nonsense and BS

    Just this morning I kicked off the 13gb dead rising patch and my controller fell apart...

    .

    .

    .

    It was on impact after I lobbed it at my Xbox one !

    Not to go off topic but truly a 13gb patch is bigger than any Xbox 360 game itself.

    Why didn't they program the robots to fro the Xbox one controller at a wall ?

    "Click. Click. Click. Click. That was the sound we heard as we went inside the previously secret lab where Microsoft is testing game controllers for the Xbox One game console. It’s the sound of a robot pushing a controller four to five times a second, which
    is probably faster than you’ll be doing if you get your hands on these controllers. "

    venturebeat.com/.../microsoft-shows-behind-the-scenes-design-of-its-xbox-one-game-controller
     
    SkadollaX, Jan 20, 2014
    #38
  9. ICEMAN 4986
    ICEMAN 4986 Guest
    sometimes I have to press the A button 3 or 4 times before it will go thru
     
    ICEMAN 4986, Jan 20, 2014
    #39
  10. SkadollaX
    SkadollaX Guest
    just this morning my b button no longer took me back to dashboard where previously it would? now I need to press the xbox button to go back to the main menu when in games, apps, movies, etc....and no updates over night.

    Happens on both controllers now? at least its a software problem and not another controller issue for me...lol
     
    SkadollaX, Jan 20, 2014
    #40
  11. As I've said, left hand side is sharp, RB is unrealiable, I can see the circuit board and had to squish it to fit the charge and play in.

    But it's still a huge improvement on the 360 controller
     
    RedEye Expr3ss, Oct 31, 2018
    #41
  12. RedEye Expr3ss Win User

    Xbox one controller not so solid!

    As I've said, left hand side is sharp, RB is unrealiable, I can see the circuit board and had to squish it to fit the charge and play in.

    But it's still a huge improvement on the 360 controller
  13. ICEMAN 4986 Win User

    Xbox one controller not so solid!

    sometimes I have to press the A button 3 or 4 times before it will go thru
  14. SkadollaX Win User

    Xbox one controller not so solid!

    Out of the 22 odd replies in regards to my original post;

    9 users have no problems

    13 users have experienced problems with the Xbox one controller

    "Smove" they are not

    Tested rigorously in a lab + hardy build, total nonsense and BS

    Just this morning I kicked off the 13gb dead rising patch and my controller fell apart...

    .

    .

    .

    It was on impact after I lobbed it at my Xbox one !

    Not to go off topic but truly a 13gb patch is bigger than any Xbox 360 game itself.

    Why didn't they program the robots to fro the Xbox one controller at a wall ?

    "Click. Click. Click. Click. That was the sound we heard as we went inside the previously secret lab where Microsoft is testing game controllers for the Xbox One game console. It’s the sound of a robot pushing a controller four to five times a second, which
    is probably faster than you’ll be doing if you get your hands on these controllers. "

    venturebeat.com/.../microsoft-shows-behind-the-scenes-design-of-its-xbox-one-game-controller
  15. The Viral Cyrix Win User

    Xbox one controller not so solid!

    Mine works well the ide controllers snap on and off to help me clean the thing. Sticks are just as they were at launch
  16. Kiddeth Win User

    Xbox one controller not so solid!

    Smove....it's when you tell somebody to "Smove over" so you can set on the couch.
Thema:

Xbox one controller not so solid!

Loading...
  1. Xbox one controller not so solid! - Similar Threads - controller solid

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Controller inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar

    in XboX Insiders
    Controller inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar: When I open the Game Bar—whether via controller or keyboard—while a game is running on xCloud through the Xbox app for PC, the Game Bar "steals" the controller input focus. I am forced to...
  4. Momentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA

    in XboX Insiders
    Momentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA: I'm having an issue with Alpha Skip Ahead, possibly using a wired controller specifically the Wolverine V3 TE Edition. Sometimes during gameplay, it's sorta like the controller disconnects...
  5. Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same...
  6. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  7. Possible issue with controller since the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Possible issue with controller since the update?: When I’m turning my console on my controller is going down to the bottom of the screen and not being able to move anywhere. Just like someone is holding the down pad on the controller. I’ve used...
  8. Controllers randomly disconnecting

    in XboX Insiders
    Controllers randomly disconnecting: No matter what controller I try to play with it disconnects and then reconnects every minute or so. I am playing on an Xbox series x and wondering if anyone has a solution to this problem?...
  9. Controller or UI bug with A button - Help!

    in XboX Insiders
    Controller or UI bug with A button - Help!: So, since last update all mu controllers can’t open anything without me pressing A a thousand times. Everything else is okey. On game they work fine, closing something by pressing B also works,...
  10. Available for XBOX Insiders: Personalize Your Experience with New Color Options, Controller...

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Personalize Your Experience with New Color Options, Controller...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]