Xbox one controller not so solid!

Discus and support Xbox one controller not so solid! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Obviously yea, they've probably made very sure that the console and accessories are working perfectly when they bring a very limited amount of consoles... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by x24hrs2livex, Jan 18, 2014.

  1. Coreldan
    Coreldan Guest

    Xbox one controller not so solid!


    Obviously yea, they've probably made very sure that the console and accessories are working perfectly when they bring a very limited amount of consoles to expos. But I guess it goes more so to show that it isn't the controller by default, although these
    "soft defects" with controllers seem fairly common.
     
    Coreldan, Jan 19, 2014
    #16
  2. Unfortunately, when you run something like a controller through a production line producing millions, there will always be defects. These can only really be fixed when the demand slows and the problems have been noticed but I have confidence that the controller
    will have been ironed out and all late 2014 models will be all but bombproof. Just a shame we have to wait.

    -

    I know that the military took 360 controllers out to war for UAV controlling due to their versatility and strength. I'm actually a little surprised and disappointed that they haven't quite met that this time around.
     
    Dynamic Sausage, Jan 19, 2014
    #17
  3. Merlin4421
    Merlin4421 Guest
    My day one controller is still running smove. It's a lot more comfortable and lighter than the 360 controller which I like. Best controller out right now IMO.
     
    Merlin4421, Jan 19, 2014
    #18
  4. Xbox one controller not so solid!

    My day one controller works fine but the casing on the let hand side is a bit lose and you can see the difference when you look at it from the back the right hand side panels are more together than the left hand side ones. Can hear it sometimes when I am
    playing games.
     
    PUDDIN DAGGER, Jan 19, 2014
    #19
  5. CAMARO Xlll
    CAMARO Xlll Guest
    I guess with reading all the comments obviously this does happen some. But like with the broken consoles, you can't expect every one to be perfect. I don't believe it to be a design issue as my controllers are all rock solid. I am sure build quality will
    only get better.
     
    CAMARO Xlll, Jan 19, 2014
    #20
  6. Mine has been fine, but I have to admit sometimes when playing it does sort of feel like the top of the controller is sort of separating/moving from the bottom half.
     
    Mogwai Warrior, Jan 19, 2014
    #21
  7. KLRSKIR
    KLRSKIR Guest
    [quote user="Mogwai Warrior"]

    Mine has been fine, but I have to admit sometimes when playing it does sort of feel like the top of the controller is sort of separating/moving from the bottom half.

    [/quote]Exactly! Nothing that is too bad, but I do find myself flexing the controller and can feel the shift. Other than that, Day One is "smoove." Xbox one controller not so solid! ;)
     
    KLRSKIR, Jan 19, 2014
    #22
  8. neilhorgan
    neilhorgan Guest

    Xbox one controller not so solid!

    Day one controller still going strong for me - will have a titanfall one to sit next to it soon
     
    neilhorgan, Jan 19, 2014
    #23
  9. SkadollaX
    SkadollaX Guest
    Screws would definately correct the issue.

    Btw the movement in mine developed after around a week of use and is now more than just a minor issue. The movement and noise definately interferes with the experience. Will it continue to get worse? Probably..
     
    SkadollaX, Jan 19, 2014
    #24
  10. vikingland1
    vikingland1 Guest
    Boaf my controllers are still smoove.
     
    vikingland1, Jan 19, 2014
    #25
  11. [quote user="Jazzuri"]

    Screws would definately correct the issue.

    Btw the movement in mine developed after around a week of use and is now more than just a minor issue. The movement and noise definately interferes with the experience. Will it continue to get worse? Probably..

    [/quote]

    I think they removed them just to make it more aesthetically pleasing. I actually see no point to it, obviously it takes away from the strength and I have literally never heard anyone complain about the holes in my entire life ever. ever.
     
    Dynamic Sausage, Jan 19, 2014
    #26
  12. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    My Day 1 controller literally came apart at the seam. They're not very good in regards to quality.
     
    brandiesel1, Jan 19, 2014
    #27
  13. Kiddeth
    Kiddeth Guest

    Xbox one controller not so solid!

    Smove....it's when you tell somebody to "Smove over" so you can set on the couch.
     
    Kiddeth, Jan 19, 2014
    #28
  14. [quote user="Kiddeth"]

    Smove....it's when you tell somebody to "Smove over" so you can set on the couch.

    [/quote]

    Really? Nah... I fink you kiddeth wif me.

    On the controller subject... mine is about 2 months old (got it with my console) and haven't had anything happen with it. Still holding togever and smove as evar.
     
    A Blue Illusion, Jan 19, 2014
    #29
  15. Mine works well the ide controllers snap on and off to help me clean the thing. Sticks are just as they were at launch
     
    The Viral Cyrix, Jan 19, 2014
    #30
Thema:

Xbox one controller not so solid!

Loading...
  1. Xbox one controller not so solid! - Similar Threads - controller solid

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Controller inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar

    in XboX Insiders
    Controller inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar: When I open the Game Bar—whether via controller or keyboard—while a game is running on xCloud through the Xbox app for PC, the Game Bar "steals" the controller input focus. I am forced to...
  4. Momentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA

    in XboX Insiders
    Momentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA: I'm having an issue with Alpha Skip Ahead, possibly using a wired controller specifically the Wolverine V3 TE Edition. Sometimes during gameplay, it's sorta like the controller disconnects...
  5. Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same...
  6. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  7. Possible issue with controller since the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Possible issue with controller since the update?: When I’m turning my console on my controller is going down to the bottom of the screen and not being able to move anywhere. Just like someone is holding the down pad on the controller. I’ve used...
  8. Controllers randomly disconnecting

    in XboX Insiders
    Controllers randomly disconnecting: No matter what controller I try to play with it disconnects and then reconnects every minute or so. I am playing on an Xbox series x and wondering if anyone has a solution to this problem?...
  9. Controller or UI bug with A button - Help!

    in XboX Insiders
    Controller or UI bug with A button - Help!: So, since last update all mu controllers can’t open anything without me pressing A a thousand times. Everything else is okey. On game they work fine, closing something by pressing B also works,...
  10. Available for XBOX Insiders: Personalize Your Experience with New Color Options, Controller...

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Personalize Your Experience with New Color Options, Controller...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]