Xbox one controller not connecting.

Discus and support Xbox one controller not connecting. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi there, I brought my xbox about five or so weeks ago and until now haven't had any issues until now. My controller is struggling to connect, the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ConverseCross0, Feb 15, 2014.

1. Xbox one controller not connecting.

Hi there, I brought my xbox about five or so weeks ago and until now haven't had any issues until now. My controller is struggling to connect, the problem started two days ago, when I turn my controller the xbox button just flashes at me, the problem is
    with both controllers (one wired, one wireless).

So far I have tried changing the batteries, trying to reconnect thd controllers through the small button on the top of the controller and the button on the left hand side of the console, moving any objects that might be disturbing the connection (I only
    have the xbox one, my television, modem and xbox 360 in the room).

All suggestions are welcomed, I was wondering if it could be the batteries, I brought a 24 pack of AAs and haven't had any problems with them although I have had thr same pack for a long time now.

:)

ConverseCross0, Feb 15, 2014
  2. Diogobc12
    Diogobc12 Guest
    why isn't my controller connecting to xbox one

my xbox one controller is not connecting to my xbox

Diogobc12, Feb 15, 2014
  3. Xbox One Controller will no longer work with Xbox One

I downloaded the Xbox One controller PC Drivers, and now my Xbox One controller will not work with my Xbox One. I've tried the connecting it again with the connect button on the controller as well as connecting the USB to Micro-USB cable to the Xbox.

BornBattle Ben, Feb 15, 2014
  4. Hody
    Hody Guest

Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: