Xbox One Controller not connecting via usb cable to computer, not showing up in bluetooth...

Discus and support Xbox One Controller not connecting via usb cable to computer, not showing up in bluetooth... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have this controller from my friend's Xbox One. This controller powers on, but for some reason does not show up in Bluetooth devices on my PC or my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Andrei Grigore, Sep 4, 2023.

1. Xbox One Controller not connecting via usb cable to computer, not showing up in bluetooth...

I have this controller from my friend's Xbox One. This controller powers on, but for some reason does not show up in Bluetooth devices on my PC or my phone. If I try to connect the controller via USB cable to my pc, the Xbox controller seems to not respond with anything. Windows does not even recognize that i plugged something in. I tried 5 different micro usb cables, i tried 3 different phones and 1 other computer, I got no results.

My PC is running Windows 11 Home Edition, the other PC is running Windows 10 Home Editon

:)

Andrei Grigore, Sep 4, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox One Controller not connecting via usb cable to computer, not showing up in bluetooth...