Xbox One Controller keeps on "disconnecting" [Unusual problem]

Discus and support Xbox One Controller keeps on "disconnecting" [Unusual problem] in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My xbox one controller keeps "disconnecting", it is still connected but the controller does not respond. And both analog sticks gets "stuck" virtually... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MadSteely, May 15, 2018.

1. MadSteely
    MadSteely Guest

My xbox one controller keeps "disconnecting", it is still connected but the controller does not respond. And both analog sticks gets "stuck" virtually fully to the right, every button except the analog sticks and the triggers work while it is "disconnected". It
    only starts working if I click in both analog sticks and this occurs every other minute so it can be quite annoying. I have tested reinstalling drivers for it, did not work. I have tried using it on another pc the same things happens on that pc as well. I
    bought the controller new from a repeatable seller, Media Markt in Sweden. I have owned this controller for about 2-3 months and it started occurring about 1-2 months back, I thought it was a low battery issue but it does not matter if there are fresh batteries
    or almost dead ones. Also I thought it might have been a disconnecting issue but i have used it wired to the pc and still it did the same thing. So I would love to hear if there is a fix for it or if it could get sent in for repairs/replacement.

:)

MadSteely, May 15, 2018
  2. vgdelta
    vgdelta Guest
    XB1 Controller trouble any suggestions?

I have seen YouTube videos describing this problem where the controller keeps disconnecting. The cases I saw were not resolved but it does seem to be a common problem.

vgdelta, May 15, 2018
  3. All control pads disconnect

hello, I have purchased an Xbox One and the control pad that came with it keeps disconnecting. Because this was frustrating I decided to buy one of the new Call of Duty Advanced Warfare control pad and this keeps disconnecting too so I am guessing the problem
    must be with the console.

my question is : what do I do to get this problem sorted out?

madMARTINmarsh, May 15, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: