Xbox one controller issues. Pass this on to someone of importance in Seattle.

Discus and support Xbox one controller issues. Pass this on to someone of importance in Seattle. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It happened to two of my Xbox controllers just after the 90 days. Thought I had stored them upside down on accident. So I coughed up $150 and bought... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MippIes, May 2, 2016.

1. MippIes
    MippIes Guest

It happened to two of my Xbox controllers just after the 90 days. Thought I had stored them upside down on accident. So I coughed up $150 and bought the elite thinking the parts would be superior. It came in a little case and I've made sure to always
    put it away when not using it. It's never even been dirty. Less than a month of having it, the same problems occur, left stick drifting.

Now I know I'm not crazy after three of them taking a poo and one being the 'elite'. So I called support to get a replacement, they wanted the physical receipt because apparently my proof of purchase via GameStop is not good enough for their warranty.

My elite is still within the 90 days so I decided to leave that alone for now... But I voided the warranty on the other two by opening them up to inspect them myself.

- cold solder joints

- poorly assembled plastic pieces not tightly in place

Now I work in the tech assembly and testing field and I have to wonder how Microsoft allows this? It is CLEARLY a problem on the manufacturing end. Yet, you only have a 90 day warranty? Leaving your customer option to buy another faulty device? Rinse
    and repeat. Have to say, that's disgusting business.

I suggest you fix the problem Microsoft, this is a class action lawsuit waiting to happen. Extend the warranty, or you will most likely be paying back a lot of $ to your valued customers.

I hope someone passes this on to someone in charge of operations at manufacturing in Seattle. There's no way of contacting anyone who can actually get the ball rolling on the issue. As I've been directed here by Microsoft support, let this post be documented
    warning that the community wants a fix, one that doesn't include dipping into your wallet again.

:)

MippIes, May 2, 2016
  2. Harlita
    Harlita Guest
    Western Washintgon - Comcast - 3 locations disconnected from XBL @ 9am-10am

Got three different people here, one in Seattle Wa. One in Renton Wa and one in Puyallup Wa. We have all been kicked off XBL with network tests after reaching out from the Westin in Seattle. We're all on Comcast Xfinity. Someone wanna update the /status
    website? It's double XP weekend on COD and this is making it REALLY hard to take advantage of that Xbox one controller issues.  Pass this on to someone of importance in Seattle. :)

Thanks ya'll -

Harlita, May 2, 2016
  3. Sighvat
    Sighvat Guest
    Destiny Update Fails

My wife is having this same error message on her xBox One in Seattle, Washington, after two days of trying.

Sighvat, May 2, 2016
  4. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Is Microsoft encountering issues they don't want to admit with networking?

Doesnt mater if its xbox 360 or xbox one it is still testing to seattle or via seattle first
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

How to change locale region on xbox 360

Latvia is not an Xbox console region, and is only supported for PC game Pass. Likely someone imported Russian consoles.
  6. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Is Microsoft encountering issues they don't want to admit with networking?

On your other devices you are speedtesting to the nearest server. Xbox one is testin to the main xbox server in seattle. For a comparison on you phone or what ever do a test but pic a server in seattle
  7. Goth Vampirella Win User

Chat pads

"Should any body important see this feel free to pass it along." - xfearthehiddenx

I shall pass it on to
    DigitalAssassin who I'm pretty sure will pass it on to someone else kinda important. The trail of important people this is gonna get passed to shall be endless.
    :p
  8. KALEEF Win User

Latency

The latency test on the xbox one network settings is pinging a server in seattle. So when you use your pc to run a speedtest choose a server in seattle for a fair comparison.
Thema:

1. Xbox one controller issues. Pass this on to someone of importance in Seattle. - Similar Threads - controller issues Pass

2. Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...: Yes dear Microsoft I’m having really bad issues with my Xbox controller having stick drift on Fortnite I’ve done shut auto run off and it still wants do this I’m on disability and can’t afford...
  3. Xbox Controller connectivity issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller connectivity issues: So, I usually play with my headset on and every couple minutes or so my headset would make a static noise as if my controller is losing connection then my controller would turn off then on, then...
  4. XBOX Series X Controller/Poor Support - Can't Resolve Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Series X Controller/Poor Support - Can't Resolve Issue: I purchased my XBOX Series X last summer. My controller is now experiencing drift on the right stick. Not only does my account show my 1-year warranty is expired, it shows that this warranty was...
  5. After sending in for repair, my controller has new issue, and was removed from my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    After sending in for repair, my controller has new issue, and was removed from my account: Disregarding this being my 4th model, I sent my Elite Series 2 Core (Blue) controller I'm for repair under warranty, because (you guessed it) the RB went out. It was returned to me, and the RB...
  6. Series X Controller having stick drift issues. Warranty shows being expired before the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Controller having stick drift issues. Warranty shows being expired before the...: So last August (08 2023) I signed up for a Gamepass Ultimate Subscription (2 years) under the All Access subscription to get a Series X console. Anyways everything has been great until this past...
  7. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Audio Distortion/Disconnecting issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Audio Distortion/Disconnecting issues: I’m having a bit of an issue I can’t figure out. I have an Xbox seires X, Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller, Xbox Wired Headset and I consistently get audio distortion/glitching/popping through my...
  8. Xbox controller issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller issues: I'm on PC. I use an Xbox Series X controller for a few games. And lately its been disconnecting briefly. Then it will reconnect and stay connected. But any amount of button pressing doesn't work....
  9. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Core Connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Core Connection issues: So my controller is becoming unresponsive, at times no form of input gets a response and sometimes just straight up disconnects. Pad is always connected via USB cable, never via Bluetooth. I've...
  10. Xbox Controller issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller issues: This is my third post about xbox controller issues/scam. I wonder if Microsoft will take this one down too. It's all over the Internet about controller issues, especially after updates. This is...