Xbox one controller issue

Discus and support Xbox one controller issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm wondering if I'm not the only one here with that being said I have an xbox one controller an it has like a bending plastic feel or noise of plastic... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XxBahmasterXx, Jan 17, 2014.

1. Xbox one controller issue

I'm wondering if I'm not the only one here with that being said I have an xbox one controller an it has like a bending plastic feel or noise of plastic bending when you squeeze the controller on one side and this is my replacement controller and the other
    one had same issue so who is experiencing this issue?

:)

XxBahmasterXx, Jan 17, 2014
  2. Xbox One controller issue.

@VisioNs I can track down a support number for you, I would just need to know for what country you require. Don't post specifics please, all we would need is country of residence. Also just to add the warranty period on accessories differs from that of the
    console. Take for example: I'm in the U.S. my console is covered for one year (this includes console and Kinect sensor) Any accessories such as headsets or controllers only have a 90 day warranty. Outside of the U.S. this can vary depending on the countries
    laws.

VASHTA NER4DA, Jan 17, 2014
  3. VisioNs ii
    VisioNs ii Guest
    Xbox One controller issue.

Hey when i tried to request a return for my controller, it says it couldn't find an accessory. It also said that my controller wasn't covered by warranty even though my Xbox One is covered? Is there a number so i can call Microsoft? Thanks for the help i
    appreciate it.

VisioNs ii, Jan 17, 2014
  4. tohellnbak
    tohellnbak Guest

could just be the lower hand panel.... the XB360 was a one piece... the 1 has a panel that can be removed to access the rumble...

tohellnbak, Jan 17, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: