Xbox one controller glitchy with mobile but not PC

Discus and support Xbox one controller glitchy with mobile but not PC in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Started playing fortnite with my son. He plays on PC and Nintendo switch. On his PC he uses an xbox one contoller (he actually has 2 xbox one... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JasonSST82, May 5, 2024.

1. JasonSST82
    JasonSST82 Guest

Started playing fortnite with my son. He plays on PC and Nintendo switch. On his PC he uses an xbox one contoller (he actually has 2 xbox one contollers) they both work perfectly with his PC no issuesat all.

Im playing with my phone. I got 2 second hand xbox one contollers and both had stick drift which the seller found odd as they had not had any issues.

I borrowed one of my sons xbox one controllers that has no issues with his PC and it has stick drift and what feels like delayed input from the contoller at times when playing fortnite on my mobile?

Are xbox controllers just no good for mobile devices? Why do 3 xbox contollers have stick drift on my mobile (samsung s22) but all work fine with the PC and xbox console?

I'm unsure if I should bother buying a brand new xbox contoller as I'm starting to think they are just not compatible with fortnite on my S22 phone?

:)

JasonSST82, May 5, 2024
  2. [Farscape] Win User

Xbox Bluetooth Controller as well headset not being recognized

the controller supports bluetooth connection to pc and mobile devices but does not support audio over bluetooth in any way shape or form (does support audio passthrough when wired to pc)

the headset should work though when the controller is wirelessly connected to the xbox one.

have you resynced the controller to the xbox one.
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Comment connecter sa manette élite sur son téléphone ?[How to connect your elite controller to your phone?]

Hi Thomas,

Unfortunately the Xbox Elite Wireless controller is not Bluetooth capable. Only the current Xbox One Wireless controllers have Bluetooth technology and they can only connect to Windows 10 PC's. The Xbox Elite controller will need an Xbox Wireless Adapter
    in order to connect to the PC wireless. Xbox One controllers cannot currently connect to mobile phones in any way unfortunately.

Apologies for the inconvenience but I'm sure Microsoft will include Bluetooth technology in the next iteration of the Elite controller sometime in the near future and possible make a way to connect to mobile phones. Maybe you can post this idea over on
    Xbox Ideas to get this seen by the right people.
  4. Leemur60 Win User

xbox one X controller keeps disconnecting!!

Have you used the controller with anything else? E.g. laptop/PC, mobile phone? It could be trying to connect to another device. Mine did this sometimes. It tried to connect to my mobile phone for streaming play. I use a different one for Xbox now as the
    GoW controller is the only one I have that is Bluetooth, so I keep that for my phone.
  5. Skeeter Quill Win User

Xbox stream to win10 no chat in headphones

I believe that when you are streaming to PC, all chat also routes through the PC. If you have the 500X's, you'll need to plug them into your PC with the mobile cable and a splitter if you have separate mic and audio jacks on your PC. Unless you are using
    a controller wired to your PC (or with the windows 10 wireless adapter) in which case you should be able to connect the mobile cable into that controller, either through the 3.5mm jack if the controller has one or through the Stereo chat adapter.
  6. x7sage7x Win User

New Bluetooth Controller

I'm pretty sure the Bluetooth function of the controller is not to pair with the console, but rather a Windows 10 PC, or Windows 10 Mobile Phone (yes its confirmed). I am under the assumption the Xbox One S will not have Bluetooth, otherwise the Xbox One
    S would just be a Bluetooth controller.
Thema:

1. Xbox one controller glitchy with mobile but not PC - Similar Threads - controller glitchy mobile

2. My controller isn't letting me move or select anything?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller isn't letting me move or select anything?: I had disconnected and reconnected to my xbox and it's still not letting me select anything while I also tried a different xbox and it still didn't work 821e57ac-9075-4de5-a1fc-e854d7b50038
  3. Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.: Ordered a controller with a customized shell through Design Lab to play games on PC a few weeks ago, and it arrived with the right stick having bad drift at all times. Warranty is still up and I...
  4. controller not working in games rog ally

in XBoX on Windows
    controller not working in games rog ally: i have the Asus ROG ALLY Z1 extreme and i’ve tried two different controllers Ps4 and Xbox s and they dont work when i get into games. half the time they work as a mouse and then dont respond at...
  5. Gyro controls and my confusion

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gyro controls and my confusion: using a third party add on, if this device does not aim for me but lets me aim using gyro, is it treated as the same as a Xim or Cronus? It is not giving me a competitive advantage as my wrists...
  6. Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair: Hi, I'm trying to get an Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Repaired thats In warranty. But when the site askes me to "Select shipping address to see available service options" It then...
  7. How do i find the setting that controls the wifi connection ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i find the setting that controls the wifi connection ?: My son’s xbox disconnects itself from the internet at 8:00 pm and we have no clue why. We have tried everything to fix it. Ive turned off all screen time settings. Turned them on. Changed times....
  8. Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?: We got a new Xbox Series S back in February and the controller that came with it was working very well.. Until recently. For some reason, the controller now won't turn on instantly and no matter...
  9. Xbox Series X Wireless Controller Only Charging to 15% On PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Wireless Controller Only Charging to 15% On PC: Hello, my Xbox Series X Wireless Controller recently started only charging up to 15% when I plug it into my PC. I do not own an actual console to troubleshoot on there. Additionally, the...
  10. The audio won't work on my Xbox and my controller won't stop pressing the fake A button

in XBoX on Windows
    The audio won't work on my Xbox and my controller won't stop pressing the fake A button: The audio does not play at all and my controller won't stop pressing A fakely. Is there a way to fix this? f85344fb-cd63-4abb-ac48-68a01636c631