xbox one controller for pc, head set chat issues

Discus and support xbox one controller for pc, head set chat issues in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; k I got an xbox one camo wired controller for pc, and I just recently got a head set for the controller for chat n its made for xbox controller but no... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Wrapp K2, Dec 25, 2017.

1. Wrapp K2
    Wrapp K2 Guest

k I got an xbox one camo wired controller for pc, and I just recently got a head set for the controller for chat n its made for xbox controller but no one can hear me n I cant seem to figure it out........suggestions ??

:)

Wrapp K2, Dec 25, 2017
  2. Turtle Beach XO One head set

Works with everything except my Xbox One. Did a controller update and still nothing. At first I could hear myself talk and the sound from the game was in head set. After about 5 minutes, nothing anymore. Can't party chat or game chat. Any clues or ideas
    what I can do next other than maybe wait for an update to fix this controller issue. I hate the standard xbox one head set as it doesn't fit my head correctly with no adjustment.

BeerDelivery04, Dec 25, 2017
  3. How does it work with the headset

Okay so a 360 head set will connect to your xbox via optical cable for game audio (the more expensive wireless ones anyways) im not sure how the wired ones would work. There is a chat cable that will connect the head set to the controller for chat audio.

The xbox one versions that Microsoft and turtle beach have made will just plug in to your controller and you will get game and chat audio from that

Mrs Sn0wman G18, Dec 25, 2017
  4. Silent416
    Silent416 Guest

I have this same issue and would love to know the answer!

Playing on PC...Xbox One wireless controller is connected and working. Wired headset/mic is plugged into the controller and I can hear the game and others clearly, but MY mic does not work and they cannot hear me.

For OP - My mic starts to work when I plug my controller into my PC via USB, just have to change some PC headset/mic settings. My problem though is I CANNOT keep my controller plugged into my computer since my computer is across the room from where I am
    sitting. (and no, I'm not going to get a 20 ft cord to run across the room so people can hear me!)

Thank you!

Silent416, Mar 30, 2018
  5. Silent416 Win User

I have this same issue and would love to know the answer!

Playing on PC...Xbox One wireless controller is connected and working. Wired headset/mic is plugged into the controller and I can hear the game and others clearly, but MY mic does not work and they cannot hear me.

For OP - My mic starts to work when I plug my controller into my PC via USB, just have to change some PC headset/mic settings. My problem though is I CANNOT keep my controller plugged into my computer since my computer is across the room from where I am
    sitting. (and no, I'm not going to get a 20 ft cord to run across the room so people can hear me!)

Thank you!
  6. Mrs Sn0wman G18 Win User

How does it work with the headset

Okay so a 360 head set will connect to your xbox via optical cable for game audio (the more expensive wireless ones anyways) im not sure how the wired ones would work. There is a chat cable that will connect the head set to the controller for chat audio.

The xbox one versions that Microsoft and turtle beach have made will just plug in to your controller and you will get game and chat audio from that
  7. Savvy Pappy Win User

Wireless Headset for Chat?

Turtle Beach Head Set is not just a chat Head Set is attached to the controller !
  8. MonjaJozef Win User

Son's Microphone not working on headset, HELP!

My thought was controller also. Have you tried head set on PC?

I have link for you. Maybe it can help: https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/accessories/troubleshoot-chat-headset

One more link:
    Fix
  9. Kev7420 Win User

Disabling game bar and using xbox voice chat in app?

you can use the xbox app for voice chat. I also recommend a head set with volume and mic control built in.
Thema:

1. xbox one controller for pc, head set chat issues - Similar Threads - controller head set

2. Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair: Hi, I'm trying to get an Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Repaired thats In warranty. But when the site askes me to "Select shipping address to see available service options" It then...
  3. How do i find the setting that controls the wifi connection ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i find the setting that controls the wifi connection ?: My son’s xbox disconnects itself from the internet at 8:00 pm and we have no clue why. We have tried everything to fix it. Ive turned off all screen time settings. Turned them on. Changed times....
  4. Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?: We got a new Xbox Series S back in February and the controller that came with it was working very well.. Until recently. For some reason, the controller now won't turn on instantly and no matter...
  5. Xbox Series X Wireless Controller Only Charging to 15% On PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Wireless Controller Only Charging to 15% On PC: Hello, my Xbox Series X Wireless Controller recently started only charging up to 15% when I plug it into my PC. I do not own an actual console to troubleshoot on there. Additionally, the...
  6. The audio won't work on my Xbox and my controller won't stop pressing the fake A button

in XBoX on Windows
    The audio won't work on my Xbox and my controller won't stop pressing the fake A button: The audio does not play at all and my controller won't stop pressing A fakely. Is there a way to fix this? f85344fb-cd63-4abb-ac48-68a01636c631
  7. New Xbox Controller "Sebile" in June

in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox Controller "Sebile" in June: Didn't Microsoft want to present the newly announced "Sebile" controller in June? I haven't heard anything about it for a long time... submitted by /u/Future-Ad6095 [link] [comments]
  8. Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...: Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send it to bf1fac4c-63ae-4708-847f-9a3a8f1ea18f
  9. My controller and head set keep disconnecting and reconnecting and i dont know why I’ve...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller and head set keep disconnecting and reconnecting and i dont know why I’ve...: I have an elite controller and steel series arctic 9x headset and for the past week or so the headrest would continue to disconnect and then re connect, the controller in the past 2 days has...
  10. Best control/head set/racing wheel.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best control/head set/racing wheel.: Ok so with Christmas coming up and stuff I want to get my boyfriend something for his xbox. I've been working hard getting overtime so I can buy him a few gifts for Christmas as he deserves them...