Xbox one controller dysfunctionality

Discus and support Xbox one controller dysfunctionality in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, First of all i search for about 30 min a phone number to get in touch with the support but this forum and twitter are the only way to conatct the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by CrucialFriend2, Aug 3, 2018.

1. Xbox one controller dysfunctionality

Hi,

First of all i search for about 30 min a phone number to get in touch with the support but this forum and twitter are the only way to conatct the support, i'm a bit disappointed and i'm force to do this in English which is not my mother tongue.

I buy a Xbox One Controller and a Windows Adaptater on Amazon in march. My controller was fine at the begining but the left joystick become crazy, it's really impossible to play like that. The Amazon support told me to directly contact the Microsoft support
    so here i am.

First i tried to follow the procedure and register my product, but each time an error appear. (Error code : /dPOoCSP3UqGmGLc.30)

So what am i suppose to do to now ?

:)

CrucialFriend2, Aug 3, 2018
  2. Xbox one controller

So I went on the repair page for replacing my broken xbox controller and on one of the steps it gives me an option to choose a replacement controller. Theres 4 options xbox one controller, xbox one controller 3.55mm, xbox one controller 3.55mm v2 black
    and xbox one controller 3.55mm v2 white. Are the v2 controllers the latest ones.

SlicedAlarm3412, Aug 3, 2018
  3. davy22
    davy22 Guest
    davy22, Aug 3, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

If it's easier to post in your native language you are welcome to do so. You would need to contact support directly for assistance to see if they can set up a repair, although controllers generally only have a 90 day warranty. What region are you from?

Smwutches, Aug 4, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: